Everything posted by Flipper
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
How much time?
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
What yard line are they on now?
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
WOW!!!! Sounds like it has been an interesting game.
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
How much time is left?
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
Is this game being played at Ashland?
-
Ashland/Boyd County Updates
sounds like Ashland if falling apart
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
I will say good luck to both teams. But if Boyd County plays Ashland the way they played JC it could be a very long night for the Tomcats. But good luck to both teams as I will be in Mason.
-
Johnson Central/Mason County predictions
I don't know exactly but I think it may have been 3 or 4. I know they haven't given up many at all.
-
Johnson Central/Mason County predictions
OH I see now what you are saying. I just took it the wrong way. Please accept my apologies. But I still say JC has the best defense. Yeah I would say Mason will have the best D of anyone that JC has played this year cause they sure haven't played anyone yet whose defense has caused them any kind trouble. Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game.
-
Johnson Central/Mason County predictions
Dino how can you say Mason County has a solid defense when they have given up 105 points and Johnson Central has only given up 79 points. To me it looks like JC has the better defense.
-
Ashland 38 Lawrence Co. 6
Congrats Tomcats!!! See you next week for a nail biter.
-
Ashland @ Johnson Central
What are everyones predictions on this game?
-
Hazard/Paintsville Updates
Final 21-8 Hazard
-
Lawrence/Ashland Blazer updates
Does anyone have a score on the Mason/Greenup game?
-
Lawrence/Ashland Blazer updates
Yes it sure is!!!!! :banana:
-
Johnson Central vs Ashland
:laugh: :laugh: I know that you have to be talking about the #1 Elementary School in Kentucky the Central Elementary Eagles because I know that you are not talking about the Johnson Centarl Golden Eagles. Just like the Greenup County fan was told you have your numbers on the wrong side of the card
-
JC's competition
Has JC faced anyone this year. what are your thoughts.
-
Buy or Sell: 3A Contenders
We will see after the Tomcats come to "The Nest" in 2 weeks. The Tomcats will be eating their words!!!!
-
Apple Bowl
It may have been an accident but they charged me $20.00 for my husband and I.
-
Apple Bowl
Ok thanx!! Didn't know because the last year the game was a Paintsville they charged me $10.00. It looks like they would open earlier then that with as many people as they usually have at this game
-
Apple Bowl
Does anyone have any idea what time the gates open Friday and how much it is gonna cost to get in? I have heard different times and prices.
-
Apple Bowl
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I heard a couple of rumors and just want to know if anyone knows anything about it. I heard that this will be the last Apple Bowl. Is that true? I heard it last year as well. The other question is: Is Coach Allen gonna leave his varsity on the sidelines and just play his JV? If so, I don't think that would be wise.
-
Official Apple Bowl Thread - Johnson Central VS. Paintsville
I heard a couple of rumors and just want to know if anyone knows anything about it. I heard that this will be the last Apple Bowl. Is that true? I heard it last year as well. The other question is: Is the coach from Paintsville gonna leave his varsity on the sidelines and just play his JV? If so I don't think that would be wise.
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
I don't see that happening. BC won't know what hit them by the end of the first quarter. As a matter of fact I don't see that happening in any game this season for the EAGLES. The Tomcats will return to Ashland with their tails between their legs after teh game on October 20th. They come to OUR House.. :dancingpa
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
What are everyones thoughts about this game?