Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Apple Bowl Thread - Johnson Central VS. Paintsville

Featured Replies

This game was the reason why I joined bluegrasspreps.com To quote Coach Matney tonight in his post-game speech "We arent going to get on their level, we are going to take care of business on the field!" This game gets ugly, and early.

 

Johnson Central - 70

Paintsville - 0

  • Replies 130
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was the reason why I joined bluegrasspreps.com To quote Coach Matney tonight in his post-game speech "We arent going to get on their level, we are going to take care of business on the field!" This game gets ugly, and early.

 

Johnson Central - 70

Paintsville - 0

 

There are a couple of people in this game who stand a chance of getting nasty, season-ending hand and wrist injuries...namely, the scoreboard operator and the reporters writing down the touchdown plays as they happen.

 

I won't name a score. I'll leave it up to the coaching staff to do that.

There are a couple of people in this game who stand a chance of getting nasty, season-ending hand and wrist injuries...namely, the scoreboard operator and the reporters writing down the touchdown plays as they happen.

 

I won't name a score. I'll leave it up to the coaching staff to do that.

 

And JC's staff is more than capable of doing that.

  • Author
There are a couple of people in this game who stand a chance of getting nasty, season-ending hand and wrist injuries...namely, the scoreboard operator and the reporters writing down the touchdown plays as they happen.

 

I won't name a score. I'll leave it up to the coaching staff to do that.

YOU KNOW! :thumb:

The way Matney talked in the post-game speech to the team, Paintsville is going to have to buy a dry-erase board so they can keep our score.

YOU KNOW! :thumb:

The way Matney talked in the post-game speech to the team, Paintsville is going to have to buy a dry-erase board so they can keep our score.

 

The sky is the limit. That, and the second half running clock.

This game was the reason why I joined bluegrasspreps.com To quote Coach Matney tonight in his post-game speech "We arent going to get on their level, we are going to take care of business on the field!" This game gets ugly, and early.

 

Johnson Central - 70

Paintsville - 0

 

Every time I see a Matney quote, I have to shake my head...

Nothing heats up a rivaly like running up the score...

 

 

:devil:

Every time I see a Matney quote, I have to shake my head...

 

So do I...and it's usually in agreement.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Nothing heats up a rivaly like running up the score...

 

 

:devil:

 

There will be lots of little Golden Eaglets watching. They occasionally need a big, gaudy reminder of what colors they want to wear when they grow up.

So do I...and it's usually in agreement.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

 

That would be a nod.

  • Author
Every time I see a Matney quote, I have to shake my head...

I was standing right beside him when he said that, there was more... but that was the important part.

  • Author
The sky is the limit. That, and the second half running clock.

There very well could be a first quarter running clock!

  • Author

Paintsville hasnt played a team or play a team all year that will hit them or run over them like JC will next friday.

I always have a score to predict but this week i dont. I really dont know how many points JC will put up on P-ville but Ill say it will be over 50. P-ville will be lucky to score a TD all game. This game will be worse than last years results.

This will be my first game this year. I wish JK was playing. Someone should put the whole series up here, so we can see how this game will affect the big picture.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.