Dawkins says Tebow “laid hands” on injured neck

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”

Dawkins says Tebow “laid hands” on injured neck | ProFootballTalk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More evidence of a Jesus complex.

Really stretching now Jim.

Anyone who's Christian has seen this done numerous times. When you're praying for someone who's present you lay hands on them. You guys sure are trying with the Tebow hate though, I'll give you that much.

Anyone who's Christian has seen this done numerous times. When you're praying for someone who's present you lay hands on them. You guys sure are trying with the Tebow hate though, I'll give you that much.

Then slap them on the forehead while casting out the demons, the way the TV evangelists do? Sorry, I find that to be a "for show" thing.

Who is you guys? Does Jim have a mouse in his pocket? I am just passing along what is out there about Tebow.

I thought spreading the word was a good thing!?