Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I think the Jets made a huge mistake...

Featured Replies

I heard Joe Namath on ESPN but caught the end of his comments, he doesn't think it is a good fit for the Jets or team..He did call it a circus. He wasn't very happy at all.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard Joe Namath on ESPN but caught the end of his comments, he doesn't think it is a good fit for the Jets or team..He did call it a circus. He wasn't very happy at all.

 

I saw that. Kind of conflicting for you, huh? :D

I wish I knew what to think about all this. Honestly, it kind of came out of nowhere and I'm still just in shock. If anything, I hope he can bring some inspiration to this Jets team. They could really use that. He would make a good wildcat QB I think. Maybe he can help Sanchez gain some confidence as well. Push him to get better. I'll just sit back and see how it plays out.

I heard Joe Namath on ESPN but caught the end of his comments, he doesn't think it is a good fit for the Jets or team..He did call it a circus. He wasn't very happy at all.

 

This from the guy who used to model women's pantyhose, right?

I heard Joe Namath on ESPN but caught the end of his comments, he doesn't think it is a good fit for the Jets or team..He did call it a circus. He wasn't very happy at all.

 

In other words his position on the Jets has not changed in months.

What team is the team Tebow should be at?

 

I agree with those who said the Pats where he could sit behind Brady and continue to learn the position and work on building his skills without the chance of a QB controversy. Plus, the Pats are known to throw in the odd play here and there.

I heard Joe Namath on ESPN but caught the end of his comments, he doesn't think it is a good fit for the Jets or team..He did call it a circus. He wasn't very happy at all.

 

 

 

Joe Namath is a circus. :lol:

I agree with those who said the Pats where he could sit behind Brady and continue to learn the position and work on building his skills without the chance of a QB controversy. Plus, the Pats are known to throw in the odd play here and there.

 

I agree w/ that one. I think that Belichek didn't want to play the media circus game. It's a shame that you have a guy that is like Tebow, but creates as big of a distraction as TO in his prime. It's kind of ironic, really.

Tim Tebow and Rex Ryan. It's like the plot for a bad sitcom.

It's a shame that you have a guy that is like Tebow, but creates as big of a distraction as TO in his prime.

 

Not true. He played his game, led them to victory after victory & then gave credit to God. The sports media is what created the controversy, not Tim.

Tim Tebow and Rex Ryan. It's like the plot for a bad sitcom.

 

 

 

This has to be on Hard Knocks. I'll never miss an episode. :lol:

This has to be on Hard Knocks. I'll never miss an episode. :lol:

 

Seriously.

Not true. He played his game, led them to victory after victory & then gave credit to God. The sports media is what created the controversy, not Tim.

 

That's what I was getting at. Everywhere he will play will be a media circus, just like TO. He won't be a negative teammate, but he will create a huge distraction. That's why I said it was ironic. You have this seemingly great guy, but the baggage w/ him (which is not his fault at all, he's just being himself) is enough to drive a team nuts.

On the other hand, any added distraction will be a drop in the bucket in the distractin known as the New York Jets.

I saw that. Kind of conflicting for you, huh? :D
Nope, My wife disagree on some issues and I'd die for her. We each have different feelings on situations. Joe is ole school big time and didn't like Tim as a QB at Denver. I do have a son named after Joe, so I get your meaning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.