Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I think the Jets made a huge mistake...

Featured Replies

The Jets already flirted with Manning and then gave Sanchez the lipstick and powder contract extension to make up to him. And now Tebow!?!?!?

 

All this will do is create a QB controversy in New York at some point.

 

I see the Jets as a dysfunctional team.

 

Too bad on Tebow, I was really hoping he would end up in a situation where he would be the clear favorite to be the starter.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly a big reason they were interested was to end some of the dysfunction. On some level I think they are trying to push Sanchez.

Jacksonville made the real mistake. Their frachise would be most talked about in sports if they would've landed Tebow. Not to mention, their stadium would be filled every game.

 

As for the Jets, why in the world would they get Tebow? Craziness.

  • Author

I have to add, I can't wait to watch the Jets play this year. I know a lot of you think I am anti-Tebow and nothing could be further from the truth. I love watching him play!!!

I think it's a great move. They need a goal line package. Best Wildcat off coordinator in the game. I think Sanchez has always been giving the silver spoon now it's produce or see ya.

I think Jacksonville should loose their franchise! Best QB on their roster by far! From Jax +Gainesville 45 min down the road. They can't sell tickets. Tickets/merchandise would be up x 150! They totally whiffed! 4th+6th for Tebow+7th! Wow what an awful awful awful job by Jax that I don't think they'll ever recoup from!! People there will be even more upset!! He hung the moon there!

Jacksonville made the real mistake. Their frachise would be most talked about in sports if they would've landed Tebow. Not to mention, their stadium would be filled every game.

 

As for the Jets, why in the world would they get Tebow? Craziness.

 

I agree, they should have been knocking women and children out of the way to get to Tebow. All it took was a 4th rounder.

I agree, they should have been knocking women and children out of the way to get to Tebow. All it took was a 4th rounder.

 

I guarantee they don't get anyone with their 4th round pick that will fill the stadium up all next season and have all the eyes in the football world on their franchise. What a bunch of directionless idiots...

  • Author
I think it's a great move. They need a goal line package. Best Wildcat off coordinator in the game. I think Sanchez has always been giving the silver spoon now it's produce or see ya.

I think Jacksonville should loose their franchise! Best QB on their roster by far! From Jax +Gainesville 45 min down the road. They can't sell tickets. Tickets/merchandise would be up x 150! They totally whiffed! 4th+6th for Tebow+7th! Wow what an awful awful awful job by Jax that I don't think they'll ever recoup from!! People there will be even more upset!! He hung the moon there!

 

Time will tell stick.

This solidifies the Jaguars as a franchise that will be moved within the next two years. I just don't understand what kind of calculated move they thought they were making by looking over Tebow. There was a speaker in one of my classes from Toyota that was telling us a story about some rags to riches rise of a factory manager. The guy's punch line ended up being that the guy ended up being the owner of the Jaguars. Anyone who knew anything about sports just laughed :lol:

I hope it fails miserably.

 

Looks like I'll be joining PP92 in rooting against Tebow. It'll be a cold day in hell before I EVER even consider rooting for a Jet. :puke:

I have to add, I can't wait to watch the Jets play this year. I know a lot of you think I am anti-Tebow and nothing could be further from the truth. I love watching him play!!!

 

At least you are not just waiting to see him fail as a QB and a Christian. I can say I didn't even pull for Cam Newton to "Fail".

I agree, they should have been knocking women and children out of the way to get to Tebow. All it took was a 4th rounder.
I just wonder if they gave Tim some teams and places he wanted to go? He might have picked the Jets...
  • Author
At least you are not just waiting to see him fail as a QB and a Christian. I can say I didn't even pull for Cam Newton to "Fail".

 

It would take a whole lot of something wrong/bad for me to root against anyone.

 

With Tebow I don't think he has Pro QB skills and all the God stuff rubs me the wrong way but rubbing me the wrong way and rooting against someone are not even in the same ballpark.

I just wonder if they gave Tim some teams and places he wanted to go? He might have picked the Jets...

 

It's possible but I kind of doubt it. Originally they said he wanted to go close to FL. You would think he would want to go where he has the best chance to be a starter and the Jets aren't that.

The Jets were at their best under Rex when they could run the ball. They have not been nearly as effective the last couple of years running it. Tebow will be on the field for somewhere between 25-50% of the snaps. Rex has a plan. They are going to do just what Denver was doing with Tebow and make it part of their offensive package.

 

I have heard some comments about Tebow getting chewed up by the New York media. That's not going to happen. The impact of the New York media is determined by the subject. Some people can't handle it. I can't think of anyone who is better suited to handle the New York media than Tebow. Why? Because he doesn't care what they say. Whatever they say will not change his values, convictions nor attitude.

 

Finally, prepare for this message from the Tebow faithful - this was God's will. Is there anywhere else where Tebow's message can impact more people than New York? He has just landed on the greatest stage in the world and his message will reach more people than ever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.