Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I think the Jets made a huge mistake...

Featured Replies

Nope, My wife disagree on some issues and I'd die for her. We each have different feelings on situations. Joe is ole school big time and didn't like Tim as a QB at Denver. I do have a son named after Joe, so I get your meaning.

 

 

I'm glad you got the joke. I'd love to share a laugh with you. :lol:

Edited by PurplePride92

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where this may turn out to be a mistake by the Jets is Sanchez. Tebow will handle the media circus just fine but I think it may have a big impact on Sanchez.

Where this may turn out to be a mistake by the Jets is Sanchez. Tebow will handle the media circus just fine but I think it may have a big impact on Sanchez.

 

His psyche is best described in Italian, "fragile". (Christmas Story reference)

My favorite thing I've seen on Tebow to the Jets is Antonio Cromartie shooting his mouth off. He was complaining that they should have never gotten Tebow but should have surround Sanchez with weapons (didn't he have Plax, Holmes, Keller, Green, LT). People blew up his Twitter. It was all stuff like "don't you have 36 kids you should be worrying about with different women instead of Tebow" lol.

  • Author

Revis admits Sanchez-Tebow situation “could cause a problem” | ProFootballTalk

 

“It could cause a problem,” Revis recently told Gary Myers of the New York Daily News. “We’re not going to sit here and say it can’t. I think our focus is just being positive about the situation and making sure these guys actually get along, which they do, and work together. That’s the only thing you can do. We win games, everybody is getting a pat on the back. We lose games, that’s where it might cause controversy. All in all, we’re just excited.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.