Top 10 for 2012-13

Never to early.

Trinity #1?

Johnson Central and Knott Co. Top 10 with almost everyone returning?

If the Eliott kid comes back to Bullit East healthy, they are definately top 3 in state. Ballard as well.

Trinity will really struggle to replace Foster, Saxton and Dieudionne. They all had very important roles on that team.

How many seniors did Southwestern play? They may be top 5 next year as well.

In no particular order.....

Madison Central, Ballard, Henry Clay, Bullitt East, and Trinity are 5 of my top 10 for sure. I need to do some more research before I put a full 10 team list up.

Others receiving consideration.......

Hopkinsville, Pulaski County(preseason 12th region favorite that beat Southwestern twice in 2012 and return their whole team), Southwestern(they graduated 5 seniors and return a lot of their production but the seniors they lost were a large part of their success.), Montgomery County, Dixie Heights and I need to do a lot more research also. Just a preliminary list of teams that get my attention off the top of my head.

Knott Co, youth will mature, maybe multiply.

Scott Co., still a load in that region, a notch behind Mad.Cen.

Johnson Central, will be tough and still have Sheldon Clark to contend with, who many agree should have represented that region

Who knows how many more Canadians will be on the relocation program in the mountains and around our state.

Ballard

Trinity

Madison Central

Henry Clay ( If those kids stay)

Bullit East

Lafayette

Southwestern

Hopkinsville

Scott Co

Lexington Catholic

Honorable Mention Mason Co, Dunbar, Collins,PRP,Johnson Central, Knott Co,St Xavier, Lou Central, Montgomery Co,Tilghman, Pulaski Co, Warren Central

Why wouldn't the kids at Henry Clay stay there?

Why Southwestern before Pulaski County? Are you hearing what I am hearing about more Canadians headed to Southwestern?

Why Lexington Catholic?

Catholic has a presence inside, and are expexted to better at gaurd this year. Henry Clay Rumor mill and you know you live close enough that this buch of parents are a handful. Southwestern four kids return if im not mistaken and a proven coach... Looks like the Canadians will invade several more Ky schools this spring!