Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 for 2012-13

Featured Replies

Catholic has a presence inside, and are expexted to better at gaurd this year. Henry Clay Rumor mill and you know you live close enough that this buch of parents are a handful. Southwestern four kids return if im not mistaken and a proven coach... Looks like the Canadians will invade several more Ky schools this spring!

 

Gotcha. That's disappointing about Henry Clay. I hope it is just rumors. I'll be keeping my ears open.

 

 

LexCath had inside presence this past year. What are they losing and bringing back?

 

I still stand by Pulaski sweeping Southwestern this past year and returning their whole team while Southwestern has some holes to fill.

Gotcha. That's disappointing about Henry Clay. I hope it is just rumors. I'll be keeping my ears open.

 

 

LexCath had inside presence this past year. What are they losing and bringing back?

 

I still stand by Pulaski sweeping Southwestern this past year and returning their whole team while Southwestern has some holes to fill.

Pulaski will be the best team out of the 12th since they return basically the whole team. Now if other teams happen to get transfers then that could change.
Pulaski will be the best team out of the 12th since they return basically the whole team. Now if other teams happen to get transfers then that could change.[/QUOTE]

 

Why I said in my first post that it was too early. It will be interesting to look back at this thread and see all the changes we didn't forsee.

Pulaski will be the best team out of the 12th since they return basically the whole team. Now if other teams happen to get transfers then that could change.[/QUOTE]

 

Why I said in my first post that it was too early. It will be interesting to look back at this thread and see all the changes we didn't forsee.

 

All this talk of transfers and some of the things I have witnessed in the past couple of years has me wondering if any player is ever deemed ineligible due to transfer anymore? Seems that people just come and go when and wherever they want. Hicks is the only player that I know of who had to sit out a year. Has the KHSAA just given up trying to control it?

All this talk of transfers and some of the things I have witnessed in the past couple of years has me wondering if any player is ever deemed ineligible due to transfer anymore? Seems that people just come and go when and wherever they want. Hicks is the only player that I know of who had to sit out a year. Has the KHSAA just given up trying to control it?

Trust me, it happens.

Edited by gold sunrise

Lex Cath has a shot, but young guards will have to learn how to get Whitman the ball. Think he lead 11th in both scoring and rebounding last year. I know all the talk is Willis, I'll take Whitman over Willis every day. Willis handles ball better, but Whitman is much much more athletic and attacks the rim. Because of his handle, Willis may be better prospect at college level, Whitman is the better high school player.

Southwestern should be top 10 IMO. They have Kapinga, Edwards and Collier back. Whatever is added to those three will make them tough.

Southwestern should be top 10 IMO. They have Kapinga, Edwards and Collier back. Whatever is added to those three will make them tough.

 

 

 

Then Pulaski County should be also. Pulaski County>Southwestern until we see the new Canadiens on the Southwestern roster.

Ballard

Madison Central

Trinity

Bullitt East

Henry Clay

PRP

Ballard

Madison Central

Trinity

Bullitt East

Henry Clay

PRP

 

 

Looks good.

Then Pulaski County should be also. Pulaski County>Southwestern until we see the new Canadiens on the Southwestern roster.

 

Should be an interesting summer :thumb:

Should be an interesting summer :thumb:

 

:lol: No doubt.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.