Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

What does that mean? How far away is that?

 

Didnt say. Doesnt sound like he was on top of him when shot.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didnt say. Doesnt sound like he was on top of him when shot.

 

I saw where they said they have 300 pages of evidence and 67 CDs of witnesses, surveillance videos and other materials. Goodness gracious. Going to be the Trial of the Millineum.

It's been reported that he is far from a racist, having grown up surrounded by people from different races. I would assume this will be explored in great detail during the trial so hopefully we will learn the truth about him one way or another. I do agree that nothing would have happened if he had simply waited in his car until the police arrived.

 

The fact remains, an unarmed high school kid died at the hands of a grown man, makes no difference if he is racist. All race does is give the story legs.

What does that mean? How far away is that?

 

I'm no legal expert, but intermediate range does not sound like I'm getting my head bashed into the ground, and grabbed my weapon and shot. Intermediate range is like at a distance, 10-20 feet or so. Maybe a little more.

I read it twice. Did I miss where it said "inches?"

 

You sure you read it all? Check the last paragraph.

 

The reports also noted the fatal wound's surrounded by a two-by-two inch pattern called stippling, caused by gunpower burns. It suggests Zimmerman fired inches away from the teenager.

How did I miss that?

 

That goes against the autopsy which used the term "intermediate range."

How did I miss that?

 

That goes against the autopsy which used the term "intermediate range."

 

Not really.

 

Quick google search...

 

In intermediate-range wounds, the muzzle is held away from the skin but close enough that it still produces powder tattooing.

 

LINK

Not really.

 

Quick google search...

 

 

 

LINK

 

 

Good info, HB20.

I'm no legal expert, but intermediate range does not sound like I'm getting my head bashed into the ground, and grabbed my weapon and shot. Intermediate range is like at a distance, 10-20 feet or so. Maybe a little more.

 

I stand corrected. It is inches. Silly of me since I have never shot a gun. However, the special prosecutoir knew this. Any information that leaks out - the special prosecutor knew before she filed the charges. The bombshell will drop with the hole in Zimmerman's story.

Good info, HB20.

 

Ballistics

 

Intermediate range 1.5 inches to 3.5 feet, according to this web site.

Why is Zimmerman still reported as a white man of Hispanic heritage by msnbc? Is race so important or do they just want to keep the fuel fired. I am upset he is called white because he don't look white at all. Hope msnbc gets the race war they want.

Why is Zimmerman still reported as a white man of Hispanic heritage by msnbc? Is race so important or do they just want to keep the fuel fired. I am upset he is called white because he don't look white at all. Hope msnbc gets the race war they want.

 

He is white with Hispanic heritage. Just like there is not an Irish race there is not a Hispanic race.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.