Kentucky 81 Western Kentucky 66

Bluto

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The starters let WKU back in enough all on their own. If they had kept it at 30, the subs could have come in earlier.

Its the exact same thing they did in the Vandy game, which scares me. You can't let up with 5 or 6 minutes left in the game. Just can't do it.

The starters let WKU back in enough all on their own. If they had kept it at 30, the subs could have come in earlier.

Its the exact same thing they did in the Vandy game, which scares me. You can't let up with 5 or 6 minutes left in the game. Just can't do it.

My wife was yelling for the subs to get in and I told her no for that very reason. If they had come in, we could have had a close one to the wire because WKU wasn't pulling anyone to get their name in a scorebook.

Am I being picky but it seemed sometimes that Davis never made the effort to try and get at shots he used to always go for. Is he hurt, tired or just pacing himself?

As great as he played, and I know WKU was pulling him out intentionally, he just did not seem to recovery the way he did just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Am I being picky but it seemed sometimes that Davis never made the effort to try and get at shots he used to always go for. Is he hurt, tired or just pacing himself?

As great as he played, and I know WKU was pulling him out intentionally, he just did not seem to recovery the way he did just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Seemed like he played pretty well to me....

I'll never understand not pulling your starters up that much... Way too much at stake this time of year to risk it.

Why would you pull your starters in a single elimination tournament against a team that just pulled off the greatest comeback in NCAA Tournament history???