Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Bush to visit the Bengals

Featured Replies

The Bengals will screw around and let somebody else sign him you can almost bet on that.

 

Perhaps send him a coach airline ticket for the trip in (like they did Siragusa), brag on their new locker room towels (like they did when Tekeo was at the end of his contract) or let him meet Mikey or Katie. You're a blockhead Mikey Brown. We're doomed.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Brown has been noticeably less idiotic the past year, IMO. Here's hoping he'll continue that pattern and make one of the best FA signings in Bengal history. I think he'll get it done.

That's good news to hear; it would be a hell of a lot better if they sign him. I would love to see Michael Bush as a Bengal.

I would buy my first Bengals jersey ever if Bush signs!

I just hope that Mikey doesn't think he can low-ball an offer to him because a.) we're so close to your home, and b.) your former head coach (Hue Jackson) is now on our staff.

I'm not as confident as others that Mike Bush will be the answer in Cincinnati, but I'd like to see him in the orange & black.

While it would be nice to see a player from Louisville playing for the Bengals he might be better as a complimentary back. As his workload has increased his yards per carry has went down. It went from 4.8 in 2009 to 4.1 and finally to 3.8 last season when he had a career high in carries.

While it would be nice to see a player from Louisville playing for the Bengals he might be better as a complimentary back. As his workload has increased his yards per carry has went down. It went from 4.8 in 2009 to 4.1 and finally to 3.8 last season when he had a career high in carries.

 

That's probably the case with most backs, but I've also read where Gruden is planning on implementing a 2-back system with whomever they bring in (FA or through the draft) and Scott. If that's true, I wouldn't think workload would be an issue. :idunno:

While it would be nice to see a player from Louisville playing for the Bengals he might be better as a complimentary back. As his workload has increased his yards per carry has went down. It went from 4.8 in 2009 to 4.1 and finally to 3.8 last season when he had a career high in carries.

 

Very true, but I also feel like he has a better offense to work around him here with guys like Dalton and Green.

Do you think Carson Palmer has had any influence on Bush signing with Cincy? Im sure Bush has asked him how things operate her before he comes to visit.

  • Author

^ I kind of doubt it. I would guess he wants to get paid and be a starter. That will be the top 2 things on his list.

^ I kind of doubt it. I would guess he wants to get paid and be a starter. That will be the top 2 things on his list.

 

 

 

Do you talk to friends, neighbors and co-workers to get referalls? You can bet Bush will talk to Carson to see how it was being in the Bengals locker room and I'm betting that Mikey Brown doesn't get high marks from Carson's perspective.

  • Author
Do you talk to friends, neighbors and co-workers to get referalls? You can bet Bush will talk to Carson to see how it was being in the Bengals locker room and I'm betting that Mikey Brown doesn't get high marks from Carson's perspective.

 

 

Mario Williams is about the sign with Buffalo. That says all you need to know. It's all about the MONEY!!! He might have asked but it's not going to matter most likely.

Do you talk to friends, neighbors and co-workers to get referalls? You can bet Bush will talk to Carson to see how it was being in the Bengals locker room and I'm betting that Mikey Brown doesn't get high marks from Carson's perspective.

 

I'd think he'd put more stock in what someone he's been around awhile, like Hue Jackson, has to say than a hack like Carson.

I'd think he'd put more stock in what someone he's been around awhile, like Hue Jackson, has to say than a hack like Carson.

 

I agree 100%!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.