March 15, 201214 yr Do you talk to friends, neighbors and co-workers to get referalls? You can bet Bush will talk to Carson to see how it was being in the Bengals locker room and I'm betting that Mikey Brown doesn't get high marks from Carson's perspective. Why would he ask Carson. What kind of credibility does he have in an nfl locker room?
March 15, 201214 yr Why would he ask Carson. What kind of credibility does he have in an nfl locker room? For years he was a standup guy for the Bengals on and off the field and took everything the sorry Bengals organization threw at him. I was one that was not disappointed that he wanted out because I felt he was pretty much done as a pro bowl type QB, but how can you say he had no cred when the guy was not a problem on this team?
March 15, 201214 yr I'd think he'd put more stock in what someone he's been around awhile, like Hue Jackson, has to say than a hack like Carson. jackson was at Oakland all of 2 years so I wouldn't call that awhile.
March 15, 201214 yr Mario Williams is about the sign with Buffalo. That says all you need to know. It's all about the MONEY!!! He might have asked but it's not going to matter most likely. Would you not change jobs if someone offered you a lot of money to do so? Sure it's all about the MONEY, that's pro sports today!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.