Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bad News for IU Hoops

Featured Replies

Verdell Jones tore his ACL yesterday.

Hate to hear that for the kid...

Crushing blow for Jones. To go through the full rebuild and blow out your knee right before you earn the payoff for all of your hard work sucks...

Feel awful for Jones. He was there at the lowest of lows, stuck it out and now has to miss the reward. Not fair.

  • Author

Somewhere 98NCC smashes something!

Somewhere 98NCC smashes something!

 

Wait a minute.....

 

 

Was 98NCC still around these parts in May 2008 (your join date)? May have been but I don't remember 98 being that active around then, sounds to me like Clyde may have been around longer too, but I guess some people have already alluded to that.

Wait a minute.....

 

 

Was 98NCC still around these parts in May 2008 (your join date)? May have been but I don't remember 98 being that active around then, sounds to me like Clyde may have been around longer too, but I guess some people have already alluded to that.

 

No Way! :eek:

  • Author

This just in. Tubby Smith has left UK and is now the head coach at Minnesota.

Wait a minute.....

 

 

Was 98NCC still around these parts in May 2008 (your join date)? May have been but I don't remember 98 being that active around then, sounds to me like Clyde may have been around longer too, but I guess some people have already alluded to that.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/general-discussion/things-you-have-121325-page4.html#post3985224

And you linked in that thread because ...? :idunno:

 

Because of dolamite's "sounds to me like Clyde may have been around longer" comment. The specific post I linked to supports that statement.

Clyde's former identity is probably less of a secret than 98ncc's new identity.

  • Author
Clyde's former identity is probably less of a secret than 98ncc's new identity.

 

I have no clue as to 98's ID.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.