St Henry 4 Campbell County 3

Final from St. Henry's

It was won in the 7th. The girls from St. Henry were into it. Those girls were loud, laughing, and dancing even after the Camels came from down 3 to tie it up. I'll give it to St.Henrys, you would of thought they won the game before it started with their cheering and excitement. I was told, since I don't keep track, that the Camels had at least 5 errors. I'm not sure if the Cru had any errors, but when your a positive team, you tend to stay more focused in the game. Big thumbs up to the coaches and the lady Crusaders. Hopefully the Camels will take some of that fire and run with it. All in all very good game to all.

It was a fun atmosphere tonight with the field dedication. Our girls attitudes were awesome tonight. Not a super night at the plate but our defense and pitching was great. Campbell gave us a great game and we snuck by tonight. Sandy and company do a great job over there.

As for the highlights from newly christened Wink Kramer Field in Erlanger....tied at 3 bottom of 7th, bases juiced and senior Carlie Roark comes up with the Frischs Big play of the night. Hard grounder up the middle that the Campbell shortstop couldn't corral and the game was over.