Lloyd Memorial 60 Beechwood 55

I wouldn't call this a big surprise. These two teams are in that lower middle category of teams in the region and any one is likely to beat the other on a given night.

I agree, after Beechwood defeated Newport I just thought maybe they were gaining momentum.

Lloyd has a lot of athletes.

I wouldn't call this a big surprise. These two teams are in that lower middle category of teams in the region and any one is likely to beat the other on a given night.

Lloyd's guards lit it up from outside during the second quarter, allowed them to pull out to a substantial lead. Lloyd was very athletic, but not very big. Beechwood shot poorly from the field the entire game, was it good defense or just an off night, who knows....but an entertaining game non the less.

Lloyd's guards lit it up from outside during the second quarter, allowed them to pull out to a substantial lead. Lloyd was very athletic, but not very big. Beechwood shot poorly from the field the entire game, was it good defense or just an off night, who knows....but an entertaining game non the less.

That is the nightly challenge for Beechwood. Where will the offense come from? When they can get someone to have some consistency offensively, more wins will start to come.