Everything posted by The Great Game
-
Ryle 10 Cov Cath 0 (6 innings)
Cov Cath- Nuttini, Wehry, ? (I didn't hear who followed) Ryle- Etscheid, Lovan
-
Ryle 10 Cov Cath 0 (6 innings)
Your going to make me weep with this sad sac story... Ryle has one of its starting senior outfielders who has been out since the Bellevue game due to injury, yet you haven't heard Ryle fans on BGP making excuses for his absence. You need to quit making excuses and admit the fact that you got run ruled today.
-
Ryle 10 Cov Cath 0 (6 innings)
I was making a point. I am surprised at you tonight TOG, you usually call a spade a spade. Your team got smoked today and I fully expected you to come on here tonight and say so.
-
Ryle 10 Cov Cath 0 (6 innings)
TOG, I may give you the one error... the other two were not exactly gimmes, and one was very deep in the hole and hit hard. Errors are part of the game of baseball. It's like saying if Etscheid doesn't throw the pitches he threw he wouldn't have struck out Maile looking. The plain fact of the matter that you forgot to mention is after the error, Ryle hit Nuttini (Sp?) hard.
-
Owen Co. 3 Trimble Co 1
I believe he has a few schools that are looking at him. If you would like to watch him this summer he is playing for the Kentucky Kings organization. I am sure there will be posts on schudules and rosters as soon as summer ball starts.
-
35th District Tourney Predicitions
I don't see how anyone could favor any team other than Cov Cath.
-
Campbell Co./ Cov Cath Predictions
I believe he is...
-
Grant Co. 9 Ryle 5
Renda started and walked five in the first inning and gave up two runs without a hit and gave way to Donovan, Helmer.
-
Grant Co. 9 Ryle 5
Credit goes to Grant... they took advantage of Ryle's many mistakes. Ryle pitchers walk 10 batters tonight, You won't win too many doing that!!
-
Ryle 9 Holy Cross 5
I will agree, but they are starting to put the ball in play more often and getting guys on base (using the bunt well also)...that makes the holes bigger. O'Hara (2 more hits) has been on a big tear and Leatherbee is starting to hit the ball hard with 2 hits and I believe 4 RBI's.
-
Bellevue Regional contender in "2008"
It's great to get excited about your team, and they look like a decent ball club, but you have to keep things in perspective. While getting everyone's attention by beating Cov Cath they also got smoked last week by a so-called underachieving Ryle team and lost to Silver Grove.
-
Highlands 8 Bellevue 5
Interestingly the up and down Ryle Raiders really took it to Bellevue the other day.
-
Dixie 3 Highlands 0
I know I was just stating the obvious, but he still had to go get it done, and he has to this point of the season.
-
Dixie 3 Highlands 0
Nichols is the best I have seen this year in NKY...
-
33rd District Tournament
Kinda like Louisville Male thought today also...
-
Ryle 10 Bellevue 3
Ryle basically just put it on them tonight... they seem to be starting to play some baseball now.
-
33rd District Tournament
Both Ryle and Conner have to win their opening matchups and in the 9th this year you never know who could win. If they do match up in the final, Ryle will probably throw Sebald, and if he is on his game it should be very interesting.
-
Owen Co.
From what I have seen and know of him I don't believe their will be any quit in Ogden.
-
Carroll Co. 4 Walton 3
This young man is a throw back, Pete Rose type player, you will also be able to watch him this summer as he has made the Kentucky Kings summer program. The best thing is he is great kid who is only going to get better, look out.
-
Ryle 12 Lloyd 7
Not sure how many were earned but Ryle had 15 hits to Lloyds 7. 3 of Lloyds runs were scored on wild pitches.
-
Ryle 12 Lloyd 7
I believe that game is not going to be played as scheduled.
-
Conner 8 Ryle 4
Sadly, these types of situations seem to happen when teams aren't winning. I don't know if it's coming from the players though. As I stated earlier the mental side of not playing up to expectations is probably there, but I don't believe the selfish thing with the players exists IMO.
-
Conner 8 Ryle 4
I will have to agree.
-
Conner 8 Ryle 4
I think Ryle has definetly underahieved this year, but I don't think it is due to lack of talent, albeit not D1. It is a mental thing at this point and has been all year. The hardest thing to deal with in baseball is the mental side of the game and Ryle has struggled with this all Spring due to IMO multiple issues.
-
CovCath 10 Bishop Brossart 0
Good luck to both of these young men and you will get to watch Niehaus some more this summer playing for the Kentucky Kings:thumb: