Carroll Co. 4 Walton 3

Carroll beat Walton in what turned out to be a game of see how many runners each team could leave on base! Each team left several runners in scoring position. Neither team pitched there #1's but over all it was a good game to watch.

How did Matt Allen do for Carroll Co.

Matt Allen went 2 for 3, a double, single and a pop fly. 1 SB. I believe his average is over .500 and he is leading the team in RBI's and possibly singles. He is having a pretty good season.

Matt has improved his game but .500 not so sure about that one maybe .425 or around that would be more like it I think. Carroll has several good young hitters and only 2 seniors that play so they should be pretty good for a few years.

Matt catches and plays some left field (trying to keep legs fresh)

There are only two juniors on the team so Carroll is very young.

Gregor Peebles pitched for Walton and Chris Hendrick pitched for Carroll, both went the distance.

What position does Matt Allen play? I saw Carroll fall apart against Seneca on Monday were they were up 5-2 going into the bottom of the 7th with a no-hitter and end up losing 6-5.

Yea was tough luck, Seneca's bats finally came alive during the last inning they hit some very hard hit balls,

the Panthers need to learn how to win the close games if they do that, there going to be a good team the rest of the way and a even better team next year.

Matt plays catcher and left field when D.C catches.

Did Matt catch during that game? If he did that catcher had a very good arm and who pitched for them was that their ace? I was also impressed by your shortstop quick hands with a quirky delivery though.

Did Matt catch during that game? If he did that catcher had a very good arm and who pitched for them was that their ace? I was also impressed by your shortstop quick hands with a quirky delivery though.

I believe Matt did catch that game, Kevin played short most of the game till the last inning and moved over to 2nd. When Jesse P came in to relieve.

Kevin's arm pops in and out of place every time he throws hes working on fixing it over the summer either by surgery or rehab should have a much stronger throw next year

I believe they are. Matt Allen is a tough out to get.

This young man is a throw back, Pete Rose type player, you will also be able to watch him this summer as he has made the Kentucky Kings summer program. The best thing is he is great kid who is only going to get better, look out.

Bickers pitched he is there go to pitcher this year. He pitched 5 plus innings in the Trinity win, held Boone Co. to three runs in 6 plus innings, had a no no in the Seneca game through 6 innings, beat Owen with Ogden on the hill. He is the one they go to in the big games, Henderick and Proctor are the other starters for the most part and have done a very nice job. Yager, Boles, Kevin Welch and Wise all come in out of the pen and do well also. This is a very young pitching staff and should be ready for the next couple of years to make a strong for CC baseball!

Bickers pitched he is there go to pitcher this year. He pitched 5 plus innings in the Trinity win, held Boone Co. to three runs in 6 plus innings, had a no no in the Seneca game through 6 innings, beat Owen with Ogden on the hill. He is the one they go to in the big games, Henderick and Proctor are the other starters for the most part and have done a very nice job. Yager, Boles, Kevin Welch and Wise all come in out of the pen and do well also. This is a very young pitching staff and should be ready for the next couple of years to make a strong for CC baseball!

The game with Owen was not the pitcher but fielders making mistakes..One person cannot do it all.