Everything posted by ccbaseball3
-
Carroll County/Walton-Verona Predictions
Carroll easily 26-6.
-
Carroll County/Kentucky Country Day Predictions
We'll see tonight I'm gonna take my panthers on top talking will be done on the field.
-
Carroll County/Kentucky Country Day Predictions
Squeaked by two below average opponents? Did you look at the score of those games?
-
Carroll County/Kentucky Country Day Predictions
I think that the panthers offense is doing really well. i think they come up on top 28-14
-
Ludlow/Carroll County Predictions
I predict Carroll Co. Wins 20 - 7 Carroll Co. running game has been really good the last 2 games, Junior Zack Wise and Senior Andy Sisenstien has been superb carrying the ball. Defense has also stepped up when they have needed to, with the return of D'anthony Collins (who made a big time interception against Gallatin) the defense has improved dramatically. Correct me if im wrong but hasn't Ludlow won the last 7 games against CC? Anyways I believe it comes to an end this year.
-
Bracken County/Carroll County Predictions
DC Craig better score 3 touchdowns tonight, and the team better pull away big if not I expect a huge dissapointment to the coaching staff.
-
8th Region Draw
Nah that's being to generous once your off the bandwagon your off. The train is moving not stopping or backtracking!
-
Carroll County 4 Oldham County 3
Tomorrow at 6:00
-
Carroll County 4 Oldham County 3
Lets get all technical about the spelling shall we. :lol:
-
8th Region Draw
Gotta love those bandwagon fans they never lose! :ohbrother:
-
8th Region Coach of the Year
Hasn't Anderson been expected to do that? I believe the turnaround of the Carroll Co. program is more remarkable. But I will say Coach Barnes has done a tremendous job with his squad. Regardless of who wins the coach of the year both coaches deserve it!
-
Carroll vs Gallatin Predictions
Carroll will be pitching Jesse Proctor I have to assume Gallatin will be throwing there ace Tanner Miles Carroll has won the only match up against Gallatin this year. Carroll 7 Gallatin 2 (my prediction)
-
Carroll County 6 South Oldham 2
Isn't this the 3rd time Carroll Co. has got to hit against Henry Co. ace? If so I would expect the Panthers bats to be ready nothing they haven't seen all year.
-
Carroll County 6 South Oldham 2
Where did you go the concession?
-
Carroll County 6 South Oldham 2
Always funny when a poster announces a bigger school then a small one. Not surprising to say the least, but the best part about baseball is one teams ace can shut down another teams ace and then you have a ball game doesn't matter how small or big a school is.
-
Carroll County 6 South Oldham 2
Runner on 1st and 3rd, Batter hits ball to pitcher throws to the shortstop steps on 2nd then to 1st. Runner at third sprints home he was then tagged out by the catcher. Great game Panthers! Its exciting to see one of the best Carroll Co. baseball team play in years. There season ended tonight 21-4-1 and hopefully many more games to play!
-
Carroll 8 Seneca 8
Both teams battled hard, each team made key hits during the game to either take the lead or tie the game up. Its a shame the game couldn't be finished but I believe Seneca has Cats testing and the game was still playing at 11:20 when it was called a tie.
-
Carroll County 7 Owen County 6
Not sure on this but he might of ran out of innings he could pitch. I heard he pitched 3 innings against Williamstown and then 6 against Carroll so that's 9 innings.
-
Conner 30 Cooper 7
Me personally I would get offended if it was obvious that there not trying to show my team up by taking one base at a time. Its the teams job that's getting blown out to get better, and if there coach wants them to get better they need to play some quality competition and learn and taste how that beating felt and carry it over into practice. I can see both sides its just I rather finish the game and not having the team just give my team outs to get the game over quicker.
-
Carroll County 13 Owen County 3
Carroll Co. run rules Owen Co. in 5 innings. Chris Hendrick was the pitcher for Carroll he earned the W. Owen jumped out to a 3-0 lead but Carroll Co. quickly answered and scored 13 unanswered runs. Solid game by the Panthers. Keep it up! :dancingpa
-
Bethlehem 4 Carroll County 1
Carroll had 6 errors not 3...
-
Carroll County/Bethlehem predictions (All A sectionals)
I don't know about "having to hold them to under 5 runs" Carroll Co. can usually bust out quite a few runs if needed. There Pitchers aren't going to blow a fastball right by you but they hit there spots. Very good defense in the infield, and the center fielder as you would expect has the best arm on the team.
-
Carroll County/Bethlehem predictions (All A sectionals)
I have no clue who this team is so I'm not going to give a prediction. But if there mostly a Senior squad then there going to be tuff. Carroll Co. has two seniors Chris Hendrick (Starter for game I think) Matt Allan But they also have 8 Juniors on the team so there still an very experienced ballclub.
-
Carroll/Gallatin predictions
Carroll 1-0 bottom of 3rd Game Rained Out! could be played tomorrow if Gallatins game gets rained out
-
Carroll/Gallatin predictions
Carroll 6-2 :ylsuper: