Everything posted by SCbaseball08
-
"For Fun" Preseason Top 25
Probably the least biast ranking by someone I've ever seen. I like it...
-
Top Players 8th Region '09
I'm pretty sure Shelby and Oldham lost some good ones. Who will be there to fill those holes?
-
Top Players 8th Region '09
Who will be the top players in the 8th region this year?
-
American Legion State
Shelbyville's first loss was to Owensboro. Not too sure about Oldham though...may have been Owensboro as well.
-
Catcher allows Ump to get hit
If there was a chance it hit the batter...even a small one, don't you think they would have maybe thought about that before excusing the catcher from the school?
-
State: Apollo vs Christian Academy
I seem to remember a Shelby County team from last year that made a run like this...anything can happen!
-
Catcher allows Ump to get hit
I think the pitcher threw a jiro ball, it bounced off the concession stand, hit the batter...then the umpire. And the catcher just ducked because he heard someone on the nearby golf course yell fore! The batter just held up his hand saying thanks for the warning. I mean seriously...you all are making it so much harder than it is. The catcher moved on purpose and it hit the umpire. Simple as that!!
-
Catcher allows Ump to get hit
I think the kid batting tells the story to that one. He made no reaction as if the ball had hit him.
-
2008 Semi-State Contest
Apollo Central Hardin Christian Co. PRP Greenup Co. Catholic Harrison Co. Most Runs- PRP Least Runs- Newport Central
-
8th Region Tourney - Henry County 6 - Shelby County 5
Wow! Is this score correct? I thought Shelby would cruise through the tournament. Guess that's why the play the game huh!
-
Lexington Catholic 6 Lexington Christian 2
That's right it was Maronde and Ross. Heard Ross was touched up for double digit hits! Haven't seen a box score or anything, so I'm not positive on that. Nice name btw baseballislife!
-
Best Team In The 11th???
I would say it's gotta be Dunbar and Henry Clay. These are however the only teams I've seen play in person, but both look extremely talented!
-
Shelby Co. 3 Anderson Co. 0
Drove a little ways for this one!! Heard it would be a dandy and wasn't dissapointed in the least! Great pitching performance from #10, only allowing 2 Anderson hits. Anderson just couldn't figure him out. Shelby looked very solid on defense, had a very smooth SS in #15 who also looked to have an absolute cannon! Anderson also had a pretty impressive SS in #2? seemed to be pretty smooth himself. Overall Shelby flat out dominated from beginning to end...great game nonetheless!! Also might add that Shelby's facilities are fantastic!! :thumb:
-
Gallatin 7 Owen 5
Ogden gives Owen a great chance to win any day, but without him on the mound they are very suspect!
-
Shelby/Anderson Predictions
58-0 Anderson.
-
Anderson County 58 Eminence 0
This shows how good Anderson really is! Now I'm sure everyone in the state is scared out of their mind. I mean if they can beat Eminence like this...there's no tellin' what they're capable of!! :lol:
-
Sweet 16 all tournament team
HAHA!!:lol:
-
Lincoln County vs. Shelby County predictions/thoughts
If anybody could pressure them it would be us. All five that would be on the court at anytime are extremely athletic! Should be a great game.
-
You make the call
#6) Dead ball on the balk, runner on third scores. The hit wouldn't count...so neither would the appeal to 2nd. That would leave a runner on 2nd, two outs, and one run in. Could be wrong though?
-
Front runner in the 8th?
I know SC has players that can at least slow Penny down...i dont think Anderson will have anybody that can do the same to Minnis.
-
Applebee's 2008
He retired at the end of last season.
-
Updates Mason Co v Lex Catholic
72-63 Lex. Catholic
-
Updates Mason Co v Lex Catholic
How did they tie it?
-
8th Region 2008
Think Oldham Co. will have anything after losing Kiekhefer and Theiss?
-
Louisville Regional Contest Week #5
7 Shelby Co. 5 North Hardin 3 Trinity 2 Campbellsville 1 Nelson Co. North Hardin