Everything posted by Homeplate Hero
-
Bourbon Co. at Campbell Co.
campbell by 20+
-
St Pat 71 Augusta 55
This game was not close at all. The Saints jumped off on a 12-0 run to open the game, and that was all she wrote!!! Owens, Anderson, and Mason were too much for the Panthers, just like I said they would be!!!
-
Too Many 100 Point Games!!
My bad on posting this then!!! I still think it is ridicules that a team beats another team by 40 or 50+!!!! Like I said there is no shot clock!!!! Yeah if a bench is better than the other teams starters, good for them, but u don’t have to rub it in their faces!!! The team I cheer for has never been beat that bad, but when you see all these score on here posted it look horrible!!! I don’t understand the point of doing something like this!!! Beating someone that bad will only do one thing is make people mad, and cause trouble down the line!!! Again I will say this, THERE IS NO SHOT CLOCK, you can pass the ball around a little bit!!!
-
Prayers for Gunner Gillispie, son of Marshall County Coach Gus Gillispie
Prayers to the whole family...
-
Too Many 100 Point Games!!
All I am saying is a team should not beat a team by 30 or more points; there is not reason for that. I love watching a team score a lot, but not when the other team is setting on 20 and the team there playing against has 76!! That is why around here no one really likes Mason County!!!
-
Augusta @ St Pat..Thursday
This is a no brainier Coach Hinson is undefeated against the Panthers during the regular season. This should be a blowout!!!! The Saint 1,2,3 punch will be too much for the Panthers. This game could easily be a 30-point blow out; it all depends on when the Saints call of the dogs!!!! Last year game at St. Patrick, the Saints beat a better Panthers team by 17!!!
-
St Patrick 77 Deming 72
Could it be that Deming’s defense showed up at Bourbon County is that Bourbon County is just not that good this year???
-
Too Many 100 Point Games!!
What’s up with all the 100-point games, and all these lopsided victories??.... What’s with the teams running up the score??...And don’t say they're not because the last time I checked there is no shot clock in Kentucky High School basketball!!!
-
Deming V. Bracken Co. Predictions
I don’t see this one being close for the young and inexperience Bears. Bears plays hard just don’t have the horses. Only one player that I know of in the starting line up has started in varsity before this season. Sadly for the Bears they will problem be playing in a hostel environment had home. Just don’t have any fan support, from the community and especially from the students!!!
-
St Patrick 77 Deming 72
I can say that Deming’s defense was not that good when they allowed 77 points!!!! You say it was bad in the first, in which the Devils allowed 21. How about they allowed 21 in the second, and 22 in the fourth!! That to me, to me, means that there defense did not show up, good thing they can score… and the game in Brooksville at the New Ice Palace, I see Deming winning that one with ease, Bracken plays hard just don’t have the players!!
-
St Patrick 77 Deming 72
The score closer than I would of thought, but the game really was not that close. Saints had a, 6-12, point lead thru out the game. Not sure what was the biggest lead, just when I was listening at one point they were up by 12. Saints drove the lane with ease. That Deming d did not show up apparently, allowing 77 points, so much being better than St. Henry!!
-
Bourbon Co @ Bracken Co
Looks to be a long season for the Bears. They play hard, just not enought talent to do anything.
-
St. Pat vs. Deming
28-16 Saints!!
-
St. Pat vs. Deming
Sounds like the Saints are to quick for the Devils. Driving in and drawling the fouls.
-
Bluegrass/N. KY. Regional Contest Week #1
Mason County Dunbar McCreary Cnt. Corbin Campbell co. Mason County
-
Ledger Independent Basketball Preview
WOW!!!! Homeless way to much time... :dancingpa
-
Proposal for more schools to participate in All A Classic
Private schools do not need to be excluded, or not all of them. Schools like Bishop Brossart and St. Patrick run like small schools. I have never heard of this two private schools recruit. They might for all I know, but I have never heard of them being question about that. I’m bringing that up because I guess that’s the only reason why someone would want the private schools out!! They have the same right to be there as any other small school!!
-
Deming vs St. Patrick predictions
The 0-2 start is just the beginning of a long year for the Panthers. They just don’t have the talent. White has not been the same since two years ago. Shooty is way over rated. Augusta may win 5 or 6 games, and none of them will be give me’s!!! And think you for the corrections; I can’t believe I would do something like that!!
-
St.Patrick 79 Silver Grove 43
:lol: Are you serious? Oh BABY :lol: lose to St. Henry by 25 and win against a silver grove team and what it sounded on the radio to be a a very sloppy brossart win.:jump:
-
St. Henry District High School vs. CovCath
Well St. Henry has there moments... Lose to St. Pat by 20 and Beat Bishop Brossart by 30 All and All Cov Cath should have no problem.
-
Deming vs St. Patrick predictions
if i can remember right deming barely beat augusta....yea it was at augusta, so im sure that had something to do with it, but augusta is not that good this year, and a two point vitory at the panther den still does not look good. i will take experience over youth any day. o yeah st. pat has more than two players who can play, owens, anderson, and mason can play!!
-
Deming vs St. Patrick predictions
you know what i have had second thoughts..i see this game being a double digit game. i just have lost faith in the king boys over nite, and i see coach hinson coming up with some kind of scheme that will stop both king boys. and i dont have faith with the rest of the crew from deming!!.i like owens as the stand out.i dont think they can stop him!!!
-
Fleming County 52 Augusta 38
Surprise, surprise, that augusta is not as good as there fans act like they are!!!
-
Deming vs St. Patrick predictions
St. Pat:55 Deming: 51 Barn-burner:ylsuper: Stop the King boys and you win.
-
Pre-season 10th Region Baseball
Brace doesnt have a homerun swing..... But he is a base hitter.. I'm pretty sure he is coming back for his senior year. Now you want big bat. The Cox kid has probaly hit some of the longest home runs I've seen in high school baseball in a while. Pitching well thats another story. The Ace is deffinatly Woods, behind him King then Cox, Brace, Burney, and Sutton etc... mason lost 3 last year. but this year they lose Cox, Meadows, England, and Lykins which were 4 main contributers last year. I dont see the royals having that big of a down year. They work hard over Christmas and Jan. and Feb. and are always ready to play in March.