Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ledger Independent Basketball Preview

Featured Replies

Just got today's paper and the preview is inside. Getting ready to flip through it, just wanted to pass along to anyone who didn't know about it and wanted to pick up a copy today. : )

 

I can imagine a discussion might ensue, hence why I started a thread on it. :lol:

  • Author

Just wanted to give congratulations to everyone at the Ledger on a job well done on the preview.

 

I know we had a lengthy discussion on the Daily Independent and how good/bad that might have been. Fact is, these papers have limited staffs and are asked to cover a large, large area.

 

I have never worked at a paper, I can only imagine the amount of hard work that goes into it and I applaud each and every one of you on a job well done. Looking forward to reading and seeing your work throughout the basketball season. :thumb:

  • Author
Is there a link??

 

It's not on the website yet, it just came out in today's paper. So I'm guessing like the Ashland paper it may be a few days before it's on the site.

It's not on the website yet, it just came out in today's paper. So I'm guessing like the Ashland paper it may be a few days before it's on the site.

:thumb: Post one when it come out.

  • Author

Because I have way, WAY too much time on my hands, plus a bad case of insomnia, I scanned and pieced together all of the boys articles, pictures and rosters. Nothing against the teams from the SHL or any of the girls that play great basketball in the area. I'm lazy and just scanned the boys. :lol:

 

Quality may not the best, it may be a hatchet job in more ways than one, it may even be difficult to read at times. BUT I did what I could for those who might not be in the area or just can't get a copy of the paper.

 

St Patrick:

 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/stpatrick01.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/stpatrick02.jpg

 

Mason Co:

 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/royalsboys.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/royalsboys2.jpg

 

Lewis Co:

 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/lewisco1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/lewisco2.jpg

 

Fleming Co:

 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/flemingco1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/flemingco2.jpg

 

Deming:

 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/deming1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/deming2.jpg

 

Bracken Co:

 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/brackenco1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/brackenco2.jpg

 

Augusta:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/augusta1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/comcast1019/augusta2.jpg

I all ways look forward to LI Basketball Issue.

I saw it when it came out. I think the Ledger always does a great job on the basketball previews.

I saw it when it came out. I think the Ledger always does a great job on the basketball previews.

 

Great? I think they do an excellent job :D

Great job--Really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.