Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UserName

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UserName

  1. How does the future look for the Breds? They have any talent in the grade school system?
  2. Wondering who are some of the better parochial teams are this year in the 7th and 8th grade? Who will complete for the diocesan championship this year. If my memory is correct, St. Joe (Cold Spring) won the 7th grade division last year. Are they favored to repeat? Who is looking good so far in the 7th? Any stand out players?
  3. If the coach decides to play D1!!! He might leave it up to the parents again and play D2!!!
  4. NCC did win their region. Andy Miller was medalist with a 78 at Devou Golf Course. I don't know the other scores.
  5. Let me make sure I understand. The lady coaches for over 10 years and turns an "A" program into a contender year and year out (winning regionals) and all of a sudden its because of her "sunny disposition"? Sounds like you thought your daughter deserved more playing time? Coach McDonald just ran into a bad class of parents with loud mouths.
  6. Just curious if NCC has any talent coming in the next couple of years?
  7. I heard last night that Coach Woolf was still suffering from her medical condition that forced her to take a leave last year and that is why NDA is going in this direction.
  8. Big Deal. All teams are held to the same rule. It's not like one team is getting left out or one team gets to practice. Good shooters will adjust.
  9. Is there a website or someway you can find out how many teams are already signed up?
  10. So the answer is Yes.
  11. I agree Omega can't handle Stanley, however you are reaching with Moeves.....
  12. I believe Omega Flight played them earlier in the year and beat them in one of the BCI's. If my contacts are correct, this was before Hoge joined the Omega team. Wolfpack should handle DC Nuggets as long as Stanley stays out of foul trouble. Without Stanley, Wolfpack is an average team at best. Stanley is the real deal and is no doubt one of the best in the state. Just curious, does anyone know if he is an age exception?
  13. Outside of Ray Kues, who would be qualified, available candidates that might be considered?
  14. Any updates from the JV game? Who won? What players stood out?
  15. Coach Dawn is a good guy and a good coach and I wish him the best of luck!! HOWEVER, something just doesn't sound right: Wooden, Pitino, Krzyzewski, DAWN? Come on!!! Even Ron would chuckle at that comment.
  16. I am sure you could say that about any coach at any level. I am sure there are girls that did not go to Boone because of Coach Fookes and her style? The same holds true for Notre Dame and every school out there (boys included). You are talking about a very select few girls (or Daddys) that probably could not handle the discipline and probably did not have the heart and talent to play for Coach McDonald. Bottom line is Coach McDonald made NCC's girls program into a power house mentioned with the likes of Boone and Notre Dame. Pretty impressive for a single A school. Just look at the records and accomplishments. They speak for themselves. For everyone one girl that was afraid to play for McDonald, I am sure there are 20 that went there because of her. Good look Coach McDonald and feel my daughter is a better person for playing for you. You taught her more than just basketball.
  17. They were asking for the website for the 7up tour. This website is http://www.nkjrgolf.com. If you are interested in the World Championship (Pinehurst) you need to go to http://www.uskidsgolf.com. Hope this clears things up.
  18. Very well said!!! Coaching roughly 300 games takes many many years. I would think if Coach McDonald did not have people skills, she would have been forced out years ago. Again, I don't know Coach McDonald as well as most, however the few times I have had interactions with her, she came across as professional and very caring.
  19. You would think if Detzel has been through it, he would put a stop to it and not tolerate parental issues when it comes to basketball. Seems to me this administration just doesn't have enough guts to stand up for what is right. It's no secret who is running the show up on the hill. Parents with deep pockets and loud voices. I am really glad to see people defending Coach McDonald. I met her several times over the years and she is a class act and a person I would love to have coached my daughter.!!!!
  20. I knew they would be impressive!!!
  21. Wow!!! I would be interested to see Coach McDonald's lifetime stats. I would have to think that stack up with the best of them. I know her team's have one 2 overall 9th region championships and several small schools. How could the administration let her go? If I was St. Henry, I know where my next call would be.
  22. According to the US Kids webpage, Coach McDonald's son did qualify for this years World Championship in Pinehurst. The webpage says he shot a 76. If my research is correct, this is his 6th straight year. http://www.uskidsgolf.com
  23. Does the Bowling kid play in the 7up tour? I was looking on their webpage and did not see his name? http://www.nkjrgolf.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.