Offseason sports for HS golfers

I played basketball and baseball in addition to golf, but I wasn't as good as I could have been, or as good as I am now at golf in high school. Basketball would seem to be the one that would take the least away from golf. Knew a few guys that played both golf and football in high school. I would think Tennis would be something a few golfers play, but didn't go to school with any.

I knew a few golfers who also played baseball.

My son enjoyed baseball, but with the Pepsi Tour spring series starting in March and multiple events in the summer (plus practice time) we just couldn't make it work.

• 4 weeks later...

I myself play baseball and basketball. which basketball does not take anything away from golf at all. but baseball on the other hand does. I could be practicing up for golf season right now but the two swings do not intervine to well. and after we are done playing in the regular season, summer ball comes along for another month till about just the time when golf season starts. but during summer ball I will start playing no matter what.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

There is a kid in my school who plays- soccer, golf, tennis, and football. So at one point in the season he plays three sports at a time. And he was our number one man.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13