Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC Future?

Featured Replies

Just curious if NCC has any talent coming in the next couple of years?

I believe there's a good group that are 7th graders in the fall that will come to NCC. Neff, McDonald, and of couse another Pangallo to name a few. Someone correct me if I have the grade wrong or can add to the list.

The incoming frosh from St Catherine and St. Thomas will be strong. Not much from St. Joseph this year or the other feeder schools as far as imcoming basketball players.

I believe there's a good group that are 7th graders in the fall that will come to NCC. Neff, McDonald, and of couse another Pangallo to name a few. Someone correct me if I have the grade wrong or can add to the list.

 

I've seen these guys play before and they have some talent.

 

Any truth to the rumor that McDonald is possibly looking at attending Highlands instead of NCC?

I've seen these guys play before and they have some talent.

 

Any truth to the rumor that McDonald is possibly looking at attending Highlands instead of NCC?

 

You never know what could possibly happen with the coaching changes, they all could end up at Highlands.

I've seen these guys play before and they have some talent.

 

Any truth to the rumor that McDonald is possibly looking at attending Highlands instead of NCC?

 

That would be the greatest thing in the world. Give the private school a piece of its own medicine.

That would be the greatest thing in the world. Give the private school a piece of its own medicine.

 

We are talking about Highlands as the public school, right?

We are talking about Highlands as the public school, right?

 

My humility is silencing me. That may be the best post I've ever read.

We are talking about Highlands as the public school, right?

 

I have been thinking for 10 minutes but I just can't top that one, Clyde!:clap:

That would be the greatest thing in the world. Give the private school a piece of its own medicine.

 

Not sure what your implying here, that there has been alot of public school kids going to private schools? I don't think so. What medicine?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.