Everything posted by GOAT5
-
GRC vs Dixie Heights
Kendall will be out. He didn't play against Lloyd Tuesday night. He is sick.
-
NKY Junior Varsity Tournament
The Championship is played at Cov Cath. And the games up to the Championship are not played at neutral sites.
-
Dixie Heights 69 Highlands 38
69-38, final score. Highlands also didn't have McGraw and Simpson.
-
Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41
I think, I am not totally sure, but it was around 16....maybe 11 seconds something like that..
-
Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41
Does anyone know where the big boy (number 44) for Highlands is going to school?
-
Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41
6'8" around 220
-
Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41
Its about time though, because about three weeks ago he would never shoot, but I am glad to see him hold his own tonight. I think he was the one brightspot in this game for Dixie.
-
Cov Cath 67 Conner 32
Not that it mattered though, probably didn't even need to play.
-
Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41
Pompilio is only a sophomore too, so watch out next year as well...
-
Cov Cath 67 Conner 32
Why didn't Jacobs start?
-
Top 10 Players in 9th Region
I think after the game tonight, Simpson should move up a couple of spots.
-
Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41
Simpson is a nice ball player, his ability to elevate on his shot was a major reason why he was able to score so much. I think Dixie should have tried a different defender, maybe Kendall, someone who was a little bigger and could match up better. But, congrats to Highlands, very exciting game.
-
Dixie/Highlands Predictions
Its not that early....is it?
-
Dixie/Highlands Predictions
Dixie by 6 tonight
-
St. Henry vs Lloyd Updates
68-59 final. St. Henry.
-
St. Henry vs Lloyd Updates
38-28 at half Saint Henry...
-
St. Henry vs Lloyd Updates
anybody?
-
10th regions "HIGHEST FLYERS"
All though one time against Dixie this year he did miss a wide open dunk, but its better then I could do. I can't even get rim;)
-
2 Sport Athlete
I think it should be her decision. IMO she is just a teenager, and in high school and should have fun with it.
-
Worst Fields
Dixie's baseball field at Turkeyfoot
-
Australian Team
Dixie Heights played an Australian team, and I think Scott played one as well. They were two different teams, but both from Australia. They were not that good, but it was a fun game, and it was a fun experience. I would definately reccomend it.:thumb:
-
8th Region Draw
As a fan of Kenton County area schools, I hope that Simon Kenton is able to win the 8th Region.
-
9th Region Draw is OUT
I don't think you have been watching to much high school basketball lately(especially Lloyd) if you truely believe that. But hey, believe what you want.
-
Dixie vs. Highlands Predictions
Dixie has plenty of time to prepare as well
-
Sleepers
We will see...