Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GOAT5

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GOAT5

  1. Kendall will be out. He didn't play against Lloyd Tuesday night. He is sick.
  2. The Championship is played at Cov Cath. And the games up to the Championship are not played at neutral sites.
  3. 69-38, final score. Highlands also didn't have McGraw and Simpson.
  4. I think, I am not totally sure, but it was around 16....maybe 11 seconds something like that..
  5. Does anyone know where the big boy (number 44) for Highlands is going to school?
  6. Its about time though, because about three weeks ago he would never shoot, but I am glad to see him hold his own tonight. I think he was the one brightspot in this game for Dixie.
  7. Not that it mattered though, probably didn't even need to play.
  8. Pompilio is only a sophomore too, so watch out next year as well...
  9. Why didn't Jacobs start?
  10. I think after the game tonight, Simpson should move up a couple of spots.
  11. Simpson is a nice ball player, his ability to elevate on his shot was a major reason why he was able to score so much. I think Dixie should have tried a different defender, maybe Kendall, someone who was a little bigger and could match up better. But, congrats to Highlands, very exciting game.
  12. Its not that early....is it?
  13. 68-59 final. St. Henry.
  14. 38-28 at half Saint Henry...
  15. All though one time against Dixie this year he did miss a wide open dunk, but its better then I could do. I can't even get rim;)
  16. I think it should be her decision. IMO she is just a teenager, and in high school and should have fun with it.
  17. Dixie's baseball field at Turkeyfoot
  18. Dixie Heights played an Australian team, and I think Scott played one as well. They were two different teams, but both from Australia. They were not that good, but it was a fun game, and it was a fun experience. I would definately reccomend it.:thumb:
  19. As a fan of Kenton County area schools, I hope that Simon Kenton is able to win the 8th Region.
  20. I don't think you have been watching to much high school basketball lately(especially Lloyd) if you truely believe that. But hey, believe what you want.
  21. Dixie has plenty of time to prepare as well
  22. We will see...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.