Highlands 43 Dixie Heights 41

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simpson drops 24 I believe on Dixie and the Birds squeak into the Semis. Huge steal at the end on the inbounds by the Birds best man -man defender Zach Hurtt. Someone needs to support Simpson offensively. Hopefully Simons will have a better shooting night and Wise can stay in the game longer. They will need an all out effort from everyone to beat the CCH Colonels. Nice defense until the 4th period for the Birds and they seemed to fall apart and let Dixie back in it.

It was tough following the game listening to NKY.com...I'm sorry but they were just atrocious. I wonder what you have to do to get that gig. Congrats to the Birds for earning the victory over the Colonels.

It was tough following the game listening to NKY.com...I'm sorry but they were just atrocious. I wonder what you have to do to get that gig. Congrats to the Birds for earning the victory over the Colonels.

After listeining to Wednesday game and this game, sort a makes you appreicate, dare I say it Highlands and Dixie fans, the CovCath Internet Radio Team! thumb[1].gifbiggrin.gif

Yes, those guys rock after listening to this game. The Brossart guys are not too bad either.

It was like I was listening to my 6 yr old step son tell me a story about him catching a snake or something. First I went here, then I grabbed this and then I , no, i think i did this, then we caught him .blah blah blah. just confusing.