Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 Players in 9th Region

Featured Replies

Any thoughts?

Hill

Henderson

Jefferson

Rice

Jacobs

Bovard

Kineran

Highlands

Simpson

Ryan

Lenhoff

1. Hill

2. Jacobs

3. Rice

4. Kiernan

5. Jefferson

6. Simpson

7. Lenhof

8. Bovard

9. Grimes

10. Henderson/Ryan

1. Hill

2. Jacobs

3. Rice

4. Kiernan

5. Jefferson

6. Simpson

7. Lenhof

8. Bovard

9. Grimes

10. Henderson/Ryan

 

Ryan from Holy Cross???? Wasn't even the best player on his own team....Sorrell was HC best player on a consistent basis.

Hill

Henderson

Jefferson

Rice

Jacobs

Bovard

Kineran

Highlands

Simpson

Ryan

Lenhoff

 

Thats not the order i have them in, I just listed ten....

1.Hill-Consistatly best player all season, although has cooled off of late.

2.Jacobs-IMO, best shooter, best passer, best defender.

3.Keirnan-Best bigman no doubt, very athletic, very dominant

4.Grimes-POY canidate next year, all around player, alot like the next guy

5.McFarland-Best soph in the area. Gets better every year. Knows the game.

6.Crews-Most underrated player in the region.He's playing like Lafollete in 05'

7.Lenhof-Good ballhandler, good shooter, good leader.

8.Simpson-Best junior behind Grimes?Good shooter.Great Defender.Leader.

9.Henderson-Most athletic kid in the region. Has developed an outsideshot.

10.Rice-If he was more consistant he'd be a top 3 player. Can dominate inside.

1.Hill-Consistatly best player all season, although has cooled off of late.

2.Jacobs-IMO, best shooter, best passer, best defender.

3.Keirnan-Best bigman no doubt, very athletic, very dominant

4.Grimes-POY canidate next year, all around player, alot like the next guy

5.McFarland-Best soph in the area. Gets better every year. Knows the game.

6.Crews-Most underrated player in the region.He's playing like Lafollete in 05'

7.Lenhof-Good ballhandler, good shooter, good leader.

8.Simpson-Best junior behind Grimes?Good shooter.Great Defender.Leader.

9.Henderson-Most athletic kid in the region. Has developed an outsideshot.

10.Rice-If he was more consistant he'd be a top 3 player. Can dominate inside.

:thumb:

1.Hill-Consistatly best player all season, although has cooled off of late.

2.Jacobs-IMO, best shooter, best passer, best defender.

3.Keirnan-Best bigman no doubt, very athletic, very dominant

4.Grimes-POY canidate next year, all around player, alot like the next guy

5.McFarland-Best soph in the area. Gets better every year. Knows the game.

6.Crews-Most underrated player in the region.He's playing like Lafollete in 05'

7.Lenhof-Good ballhandler, good shooter, good leader.

8.Simpson-Best junior behind Grimes?Good shooter.Great Defender.Leader.

9.Henderson-Most athletic kid in the region. Has developed an outsideshot.

10.Rice-If he was more consistant he'd be a top 3 player. Can dominate inside.

 

After watching Holmes again tonight, if was going to change anything I would move Henderson up above maybe a spot or two. But can he be consistant is still my question.Truthfully I stick by my list though.

1.Hill-Consistatly best player all season, although has cooled off of late.

2.Jacobs-IMO, best shooter, best passer, best defender.

3.Keirnan-Best bigman no doubt, very athletic, very dominant

4.Grimes-POY canidate next year, all around player, alot like the next guy

5.McFarland-Best soph in the area. Gets better every year. Knows the game.

6.Crews-Most underrated player in the region.He's playing like Lafollete in 05'

7.Lenhof-Good ballhandler, good shooter, good leader.

8.Simpson-Best junior behind Grimes?Good shooter.Great Defender.Leader.

9.Henderson-Most athletic kid in the region. Has developed an outsideshot.

10.Rice-If he was more consistant he'd be a top 3 player. Can dominate inside.

 

Nice list but Jefferson should be somewhere on there. I know hes been out almost all year but if the question is top ten players he's for sure one.

Nice list but Jefferson should be somewhere on there. I know hes been out almost all year but if the question is top ten players he's for sure one.

 

Duran is no where near the player he was 2 years ago. You can ask anyone that knows 9th Region basketball that. Last year he dropped off and this year mainly because of his injury he isn't even one of the top 15 players in the Region.

 

Is he still a good player???? YES. Defensively he seems to be weaker and offensively he is without a question gone done.

 

It almost seems that Holmes is even playing better when Duran isn't in the game.

why hasn't anyone listed Boone Co. guard Chris Bray? He was the best player on Boone. I dont see how you list McFarland or Crews above him

why hasn't anyone listed Boone Co. guard Chris Bray? He was the best player on Boone. I dont see how you list McFarland or Crews above him

 

I actually considered Bray. To me Bray is a good player. Is he the best on his team? IMO, he's not. But its still quetionable. I like the kid a lot, but I don't think he is a top 10 player. He's a good shooter and defender but IMO he's not one of the best. He is in the next 10 though.

 

As for Mcfarland. McFarland is going to be very good player. He is long, can shoot, defends well, and knows the game very, very, well. One of the reasons I might have put him high on my list is his potential. I literally see him at NKU for obvious reseason, but I could see him at a D-1 school also.

 

As for Crews. I literally can not believe on other member of the BGP didn't list his name in this thread. If you don't put him in the top 10 then you haven't seen him enough this year. There isn't a thing this kid can't do. He plays with more heart than other player on the list. If Adam Crews had more players around him, I would guarentee Conner would be District Champs and be one of the favorites in the Region. I bet D-3 colleges are all over him right now.

Nkboy got it right. Jefferson has regressed. It might be due to injury, but regardless of the reason he is not among the ten best in the region. I likeNKboy's list!

nkyboy... i agree i go to conner and i agree adam crews does things no one else can do and he carries that team but at times he can get out of control and a bit of a ball hog.

1.Hill-Consistatly best player all season, although has cooled off of late.

2.Jacobs-IMO, best shooter, best passer, best defender.

3.Keirnan-Best bigman no doubt, very athletic, very dominant

4.Grimes-POY canidate next year, all around player, alot like the next guy

5.McFarland-Best soph in the area. Gets better every year. Knows the game.

6.Crews-Most underrated player in the region.He's playing like Lafollete in 05'

7.Lenhof-Good ballhandler, good shooter, good leader.

8.Simpson-Best junior behind Grimes?Good shooter.Great Defender.Leader.

9.Henderson-Most athletic kid in the region. Has developed an outsideshot.

10.Rice-If he was more consistant he'd be a top 3 player. Can dominate inside.

 

I like your list but Simpson is not behind Grimes in talent. Simpson was I believe #2 in scoring in 9th region, heck maybe he led the 9th in scoring I think. I like Grimes and I think he is tough as nails but POY candidate next year and better than Simpson....No.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.