Top 10 Players in 9th Region

I like your list but Simpson is not behind Grimes in talent. Simpson was I believe #2 in scoring in 9th region, heck maybe he led the 9th in scoring I think. I like Grimes and I think he is tough as nails but POY candidate next year and better than Simpson....No.

:thumb:

1.Hill-Consistatly best player all season, although has cooled off of late.

2.Jacobs-IMO, best shooter, best passer, best defender.

3.Keirnan-Best bigman no doubt, very athletic, very dominant

4.Grimes-POY canidate next year, all around player, alot like the next guy

5.McFarland-Best soph in the area. Gets better every year. Knows the game.

6.Crews-Most underrated player in the region.He's playing like Lafollete in 05'

7.Lenhof-Good ballhandler, good shooter, good leader.

8.Simpson-Best junior behind Grimes?Good shooter.Great Defender.Leader.

9.Henderson-Most athletic kid in the region. Has developed an outsideshot.

10.Rice-If he was more consistant he'd be a top 3 player. Can dominate inside.

I think after the game tonight, Simpson should move up a couple of spots.

To me I based this on what I have seen, the potential of the players, and how the guys are playing now. I've seen Simpson and like what I have seen. I didn't attend tonights game but I hear he played very well. I'm sticking by my picks and believe that Grimes is the better all around player.

Simpson probably could move up, and Crews could probably move back. But I hadn't been impressed by the way Simpson and Highlands were playing . They almost lost to Dayton in the districts. But then Crews was very impressive in the districts, but let me down tonight.

This is HS basketball, players just aren't that consistant yet. The ones that are, are on the top of the list. I haven't seen Grimes play a bad game yet. I'm sure he has, but he's very steady and very consistant from what I've seen.

I did this list because I felt I could come up with a more accurate one than the ones I had seen early in the thread. But I appreciate the criticism and the comments because it makes me think about who really might be ahead of who.