Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th regions "HIGHEST FLYERS"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Browning is possibly one of the most all around athletic kids in the region. Doesn't quite get the credit he deserves.

Definitely Pelle. I have never seen a 5'11'' kid jump like him. He had over 20 dunks this year.

Definitely Pelle. I have never seen a 5'11'' kid jump like him. He had over 20 dunks this year.

 

 

He can surely dunk, but he is around 6'1", not 5'11".

I have not had the pleasure to see some of the players mentioned. Of course I am biased. Preston Knowles amazes me at how fluid he is when he jumps. I have seen his head above the rim.

I have not had the pleasure to see some of the players mentioned. Of course I am biased. Preston Knowles amazes me at how fluid he is when he jumps. I have seen his head above the rim.

 

 

All though one time against Dixie this year he did miss a wide open dunk, but its better then I could do. I can't even get rim;)

I have not had the pleasure to see some of the players mentioned. Of course I am biased. Preston Knowles amazes me at how fluid he is when he jumps. I have seen his head above the rim.

Knowles is a definite high flyer - One of the most athletic in the state - no doubt.

I have not had the pleasure to see some of the players mentioned. Of course I am biased. Preston Knowles amazes me at how fluid he is when he jumps. I have seen his head above the rim.

 

If Knowles is 6ft tall, then if his head goes over the rim, he would have over a 48" vertical. Thats impressive.

If Knowles is 6ft tall, then if his head goes over the rim, he would have over a 48" vertical. Thats impressive.

He is very impressive. :ylsuper:

Cory Pelle

 

Along with Darius Miller and Tony Browning from Mason Co.

 

Cooper from Bracken Co. has some hops too. Did he not get a T for dunking in warmups first game of the year.

 

Chris Mofford of Augusta can get up there but would not say he is a high flyer yet. But will get there in the next two years.

I would also say the King boys from Deming will be on this list soon.

I have seen Tony Browning get above the rim

Chris Mofford from Augusta

 

 

I've seen browning pull down some Randy Moss type catches on the football filed.

 

He's fearless across the middle, and he also throws it down with great ease on the hardwood.

He is very impressive. :ylsuper:

What makes him so impressive is he is so athletic jumping off of one foot. Most jumpers these days jump off two feet. He flies high off of one. He puts me in the mind of Former All-American and Japanese Pro player from Georgetown College Jason Woodard. That is a super compliment because Woodard was a spectacular player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.