Everything posted by team america 54
-
Deming 56 Brossart 54
Good win for the boys from Deming. Glad to c they came ready to play today. Its just a hand shake guys. Im sure that none of the Deming players will have any trouble goin to sleep tonight cause he didn't shake their hands. Just let it go!!
-
Deming vs Lewis Co. Predictions
:fire:What time is this game Saturday ?
-
St Pat 70 Deming 52
I think that everyone need to rember that Deming is a young team to. They r only goin to get better.
-
Deming / St.Pat predictions
Tough game tonight for the Black Devils, but I feel they can pull it off, it they play as a team as well as they did last night. Keep up the good work boys. :fight:
-
Deming 79 Augusta 37
The Black Devils played a good team game tonight. Hope they can doin it again tomrrow.
-
Pendleton Co. 60 Deming 57
Joe Mitchell has 2 daughters .His oldest plays on Deming girls bball team, her name is Jessica. I believe she is a 8th grader.
-
Deming Predictions In Bracken County Invitational
I think the Devils can win 2 out of 3. I hope they win them all. Curtis has to get back on track for the Black Devils this week.
-
Fifth Third Tournament (Lexington Catholic High School)
I think that Mason will intimidate everyone in the tourney a lil bit. After the teams they beat last week.
-
Augusta predictions in the Bracken Co Invitational
I dont think the Augusta will go 0-3. I think they will win 1 maybe even 2 game.And i think that Deming should also get a lil credit. They r one of the best teams in the tournament. But anything can happen this week.
-
Pendleton Co. 60 Deming 57
This had to be the worst officiated ballgame in history.....3 not 2 refs,and they could not agree on a call for either team. It was a disgrace to all refs in the state. DEMING could not get a basket to fall, but if they would have made their foul shots they would have won by 15 points.:confused:
-
Deming vs Pendelton Co. Predications
I'll go with Deming to win this one by 10. But the Devils better watch out because Pendelton is a well coached ball club.
-
Augusta 91 Silver Grove 81
Big win for Atown. Good win for a great coach.
-
Deming 88 Harrison Co. 69
Good win for the Devils. If they keep it up they will be hard to beat in the Class A.
-
Changes In School Colors/Mascot Names Over Time
Deming added red to their colors in 1973.
-
Deming vs Harrison County updates
Final Deming 88 H:devil:arrison 69
-
Augusta/Silver Grove Predictions
Atown by 17.
-
Harrison County vs Deming (12/18) Predictions
Ill take Deming by 3. If the big man plays like he did last week.
-
Deming 68 Nicholas Co. 47
Grause had a great game tonight. I hope he can play like that the rest of the year. Hope they can do it again tomrrow night
-
Leota Massey Memorial Classic Dec 15th at Deming
Ill take Deming,Ashland and Harrison.
-
Leota Massey Memorial Classic Dec 15th at Deming
Their will be some good games. And this is a Memorial for a great lady.
-
Bluegrass/N. KY. Regional Contest Week #2
7.Bryan Station 5.West Jessamine 3.Montgomery 2.Wayne 1.Franklin. Co tb Bryan Station
-
Mason County's Setty
I think that Setty will play for a bigger school than NKU.
-
Bud Mackey on the move
I was watching a lexington tv station at 6 tonite and they said they called the school were Mackey was to play this week, and the principal had not ever heard of him, let alone him being enrolled there.
-
Augusta/Bracken Co. (Cross County Shootout, also "Shoot For A Cure".)
I will take Bracken by 3. This game will come down to who ever has the ball last.
-
Nicholas County Vs. Deming 12/14/07
Its at Deming. If Demings D comes to play they will win by 20.