Augusta predictions in the Bracken Co Invitational

Augusta takes on Deming on 12/26 at 6:30

Bishop Brossart on 12/27 at 3:00

St. Pat on 12/28 at 6:30

A-town as of late has been playing some good team ball.

I think they can beat Deming by a good margin if our big guys keep playing the way they have.

BB is a toss up in my mind. They have a defense that will give Augusta some fits.

St. Pat again is a toss up to me. If the Patties limit Mofford and Staggs then our bench will need to really step up. Hamilton will need to get his shots but not force it.

Augusta takes on Deming on 12/26 at 6:30

Bishop Brossart on 12/27 at 3:00

St. Pat on 12/28 at 6:30

A-town as of late has been playing some good team ball.

I think they can beat Deming by a good margin if our big guys keep playing the way they have.

BB is a toss up in my mind. They have a defense that will give Augusta some fits.

St. Pat again is a toss up to me. If the Patties limit Mofford and Staggs then our bench will need to really step up. Hamilton will need to get his shots but not force it.

If A-Town sweeps through this tournament, look out come the Class A tournament. Coach Kelsch thrives on these games and a tune up to the Class A.

Ill say 0-3. Augusta is playing good ball, but so are the other three teams.

0-3 for the Panthers, possibly 3 blow outs. Think the other 3 will step it up a notch for this tourney after having some rest and dissapointing losses of late

We will ATTEMPT to broadcast all of Brossart's game live from Bracken County High School if we can get a good Verizon wireless signal out.

If not we will try to use the school phone system, and if not we will broadcast the games on a tape delay basis.

All game broadcasts can be accessed starting ten minutes prior to tipoff via the http://www.bmustangs.com website.

Ill say 0-3. Augusta is playing good ball, but so are the other three teams.

This is an invalid statement..

St. Pat has lost 2 out of their last 3 and Deming lost to a weak Pendleton Co. team that Augusta embarassed. So how are St. Pat and Deming playing good ball... I bet if you ask their coaches they would tell you that they arent playing good ball.

I am not saying Augusta will go 3-0, but I am willing to bet my house that Augusta doesnt get blown out in all 3...

ANY TAKERS??? IF SO, PM ME!

This is an invalid statement..

St. Pat has lost 2 out of their last 3 and Deming lost to a weak Pendleton Co. team that Augusta embarassed. So how are St. Pat and Deming playing good ball... I bet if you ask their coaches they would tell you that they arent playing good ball.

I am not saying Augusta will go 3-0, but I am willing to bet my house that Augusta doesnt get blown out in all 3...

ANY TAKERS??? IF SO, PM ME!

They won't get blown out. :thumb: