Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta predictions in the Bracken Co Invitational

Featured Replies

This is an invalid statement..

 

St. Pat has lost 2 out of their last 3 and Deming lost to a weak Pendleton Co. team that Augusta embarassed. So how are St. Pat and Deming playing good ball... I bet if you ask their coaches they would tell you that they arent playing good ball.

 

I am not saying Augusta will go 3-0, but I am willing to bet my house that Augusta doesnt get blown out in all 3...

 

ANY TAKERS??? IF SO, PM ME!

 

Augusta is playing the best ball out of the three, but I see them going 2-1 in the tourney. Coach Kelsch and the boys deserve some credit for how they have turned their season around.

  • Author

Not alot of love out there for the Panthers right now.

 

I think they could win the whole thing. They did start out slow this year. But in retrospect. They lost to Deming by 2 points in the first game of the year. A game Augusta had in the bag with six min to go in the game. There was a missed call at the end, the fans sitting in the front row center court know what it was. I will not say that is what cost us the game but it did not help.

 

That was a hard game on our young squad and since have rebounded nicely. Our big men have been playing great in the last 4 games and our bench has really started to step up. Our gaurds might not be scoring much but as long as they play good defense and limit the turnovers we will be in all of our games.

 

Good luck Panthers and play as a team.

This is an invalid statement..

 

St. Pat has lost 2 out of their last 3 and Deming lost to a weak Pendleton Co. team that Augusta embarassed. So how are St. Pat and Deming playing good ball... I bet if you ask their coaches they would tell you that they arent playing good ball.

 

I am not saying Augusta will go 3-0, but I am willing to bet my house that Augusta doesnt get blown out in all 3...

 

ANY TAKERS??? IF SO, PM ME!

 

I never said they would get blown out, but I think they lose all three games.

Not alot of love out there for the Panthers right now.

 

I think they could win the whole thing. They did start out slow this year. But in retrospect. They lost to Deming by 2 points in the first game of the year. A game Augusta had in the bag with six min to go in the game. There was a missed call at the end, the fans sitting in the front row center court know what it was. I will not say that is what cost us the game but it did not help.

 

That was a hard game on our young squad and since have rebounded nicely. Our big men have been playing great in the last 4 games and our bench has really started to step up. Our gaurds might not be scoring much but as long as they play good defense and limit the turnovers we will be in all of our games.

 

Good luck Panthers and play as a team.

 

Can we give Deming some credit in this game also? They was down by double digits late in the game and was able to come back and win. If Augusta had it in the bag, they would have not let the Devils come back to win. As long as the big men for Augusta keep playing well, they will be fine. I just feel they go 0-3 in this tournament.

I dont think the Augusta will go 0-3. I think they will win 1 maybe even 2 game.And i think that Deming should also get a lil credit. They r one of the best teams in the tournament. But anything can happen this week.

I guess only JV girls coaches know the game.:D Just an opinion, but think the others will step it up for this tourney after tough losses. Shouldn't have said blow out, but possibly 10 point losses. Hope they win all three, it's all good Reach. Love the local schools.

 

JV Coaches know more than fans who hide behind a pseudonym :D

I guess only JV girls coaches know the game.:D Just an opinion, but think the others will step it up for this tourney after tough losses. Shouldn't have said blow out, but possibly 10 point losses. Hope they win all three, it's all good Reach. Love the local schools.

 

This JV coach you are referring to deserves a head coaching job and it will happen someday, just a matter of time.

This JV coach you are referring to deserves a head coaching job and it will happen someday, just a matter of time.

 

Knowing basketball and teaching it are two different things.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.