Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming / St.Pat predictions

Featured Replies

Tough game tonight for the Black Devils, but I feel they can pull it off, it they play as a team as well as they did last night. Keep up the good work boys. :fight:

Who wouldn't like to see another performance like last night by the Devils? I wish them the best but I'm going to take the Patties by 6.

Should be another close one in this tourney. I give the edge to St. Pat as well, but if Deming can duplicate last night's performance they have a great chance.

I'll take Deming by three. They're hot right now and playing well since the ugly loss at Pendleton.

Should be a fun game to watch. Don't these two play each other in the first round of the "All A"?

Should be a fun game to watch. Don't these two play each other in the first round of the "All A"?

 

You are correct!

What is the time of the game?

What is the time of the game?

 

6:30 I believe

Updates anyone?

 

Heard St. Pat's was upo 15 at the half tonite at a middle school game--Don't know the final?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.