Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LadyBearMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyBearMom

  1. If Coach Schults can improve the play of the sophmore and freshman classes the Bracken Co. team can be thrown into the mix
  2. Coach Hammons will not leave West Jessamine to coach girls. However I do here that one of our own is leaving for another 10th region school.
  3. Is Tara Kauinui trying out for this team? Can someone from Bracken Co. help me out on this one?
  4. Anyone from Bracken Co. on this team?
  5. Can you give me directions to Clark Co? Id like to attend...
  6. TubbyCat we know asst. are moving on, but what jobs are availeble in the 10th region besides MOnt.
  7. Do you think Christian Co. has the Lord on their side? if so, I am with them, if not, GO CLARK CO.
  8. Does anyone in the 10th Region have a chance to play on this team?
  9. I just heard that one of the members of the Lady Bear Coaching staff was looking at another coaching job in the 10th region. Does anyone else know anything?
  10. I will not be there. my strict work schedule doesn't all for the time off!
  11. I am talking about on the girls staff URIT! You should know what I am a talkin about?
  12. Is anyone from Bracken Co. in the Hall of Fame??? I think there are a few deserving palyers and coaches Coach Hammonds should be shouldn't he?
  13. Why doesnt Bracken Co. host? They hold a lot of fans!
  14. I expected Mason County to win this game.. SHOCKED they didnt.. Did Desiree play for the boys team this year? I think she could start for them
  15. I just heard that a coach at Bracken Co. was pursuing other options...
  16. This is probably the only time that I will cheer for Mason Co.
  17. I started the thread because I heard from a pretty reliable source that one of our own coaches at Bracken Co. is leaving. Has anyone heard this rumor?
  18. Does anyone know of any coaching changes in the 10th region? I know that Montgomery's coach is retiring? Who are the front runners for that job? Any other openings and front runners?
  19. Nice Season for FLeming County
  20. They are juniors that work really really hard. Why couldn't they play college basketball?
  21. Alex Williams, Thomas Feldhaus, Chris Owens - at any level
  22. This is what I was talking about CountryBoy7!
  23. I was attending a game in which I had a Bracken County shirt on (I am a true supporter of the program) and the coach did ask me. From the sound of my posts I know just as much as you do.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.