Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lungbuster

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lungbuster

  1. Every sport is going to always overlap with Basketball. It is played 365 days a year ( except dead period). Basketball has a winter season and a summer season of 50 or more games. What a joke! They play so many games they even overlap themselves!
  2. I Agree! I was impressed by how hard the Bears play. They keep playing hard and keep improving and Listening to Coach Jones we will be alright. :dancingpa
  3. I am CRAZY like that Mama Bear! :sssh:
  4. Coach Swim? Ain't he a Harlan County Boy? Cawood High School Guy? Lived On the end of Good neighbor road? Tell me this isn't the same Swim! Its a small world after all!
  5. I love that quote by Hines! Glad to know that the city/county thing happens in places other than Harlan County! He can gladly come down the road and take those kind of shots at our city cousins. I know Hines well and he is a stand up guy. A good man and a good coach!
  6. We all knew that they would be bumps in the road. One big hurdle is the mind set of the Bears. Friday night will tell how far we have come and how far we need to go. Early exits from the playoffs are in our kids minds. You just don't correct that in a few weeks. Do we have the desire to further the year? Football is more than x's and 0's and Coach Larkey has started this process but it takes time. Blocking and tackling has a lot to do with WANT TO! The same goes for blocking out in basketball. Most kids can do this IF THEY WANT TO. The Bears will get their under Larkey and end the season expecting to make deep runs in the playoffs, the big question is how fast will we get there!:thumb:
  7. Then you would still be playing!
  8. I see what you are saying and I agree with it to a degree. However, those teams this year ( minus Hazard) are not very good. It is simply the truth. I am not taking anything away from any of them but its the truth. Heck, the last few years Cawood was not very good, I still loved them but it didn't change the fact that they just wasn't a very good team. Hence, if you are bad at 70 degrees you will be as bad if its 20 degrees. Harlan should - could -and will win big. Pikeville just isn't the same team as years past. The Harlan faithful should be very cross if Harlan loses this friday. At least thats the way I see the big picture!
  9. I agree! Lynn Camp would destroy Pikeville this year in my opinion!:thumb:
  10. I have this game pegged! Harlan Co in a big way, Or Breathitt Co. in a big way, or it will be a close game. You can bet on one of those three! lol It's only Tuesday and I didn't sleep a wink last night. The way its looking, I will be a walking mess by Friday. I wish I could buckle it up Friday night........... until I realized I couldn't make it past warm ups. lol
  11. If you would of ended with Hazard, you would of been right on the money. What has Pikeville done this year? How many have they won? Who have they beat? I think the Pineville/ Paintsville score friday shows that entire region is way down with the exception of Hazard. That is simply the facts and the season has shown this to be true. Even Hazard hasn't played close to the hype going into the season but still has a chance to do something special. Pikeville isn't near the BIG BAD PIKEVILLE OF OLD AND THEY HAVEN'T BEEN IN THAT LEAGUE FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. Harlan walks away with this one and anything less than by at least 14 points will be a shock.
  12. Just stating facts 68! Saying that was like kissing your own sister but the truth is always the truth. lol! Harlan has a better team than everyone in that other district and Hazard is really the only team in the region ( this year) that is better. Can't wait till Friday and good luck to ALL TEAMS! It's getting close to Christmas and Christmas always makes me a little easy as I share the Love! Go Bears! :banana:
  13. You just never know and you are correct, anything can happen on any given night!:thumb:
  14. True, and beat a quality team in Wayne!
  15. Now that is a classic!
  16. Going by scores, looks like the Dragons win and win big in this game. :thumb:
  17. Holcomb will have them ready, I am guessing they will play as good against us as they can. We just got to play and have some intensity, take care of the football and eat some clock. Tackle the big boy and IMPROVE LIKE CRAZY ON SPECIAL TEAMS and just see how much better we are than the last time. Win, lose or draw I hope we come out and show some emotion. We did at times last week and the win over Wayne was great for our program. The back and Qb for Wayne were pretty good football players. I am proud of the bears for the win.
  18. Just my opinion, but what was really sad was Somersets crowd at their place. Take away the band and they had nobody.
  19. 10-4 It was just when I read it that I thought that I perhaps had missed something! I remember getting quoted one time........... never mind! lol:banana:
  20. THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! GO BLACK BEARS
  21. This might be the understatement of the year! I would be willing to not only expect it but I can't wait to see Cobb's comments about it. Last week it was 13 and 14 and all that stuff. This week he will be talking about the field? lol
  22. Middlesboro is a different team come playoff time! It should be a dandy to watch.
  23. Yes, but it has been sometime back! Way back early 80's I am guessing?
  24. I read in the paper last week where Harlan's Coach said they were going to shock the world with the win? What kind of program has Allen Central had over the last few years and who have they beat this year? Just wondering because his statement made me think that I might have missed something. Who is favored in this one?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.