Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A - Shelby Valley @ Middlesboro

Who Wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Middlesboro
      76%
      23
    • Shelby Valley
      23%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Middlesboro Yellowjackets

Playoff Appearance: 25th

All-time Record: 34-23

 

Shelby Valley Wildcats

Playoff Appearance: 10th

All-time Record: 1-9

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

2003 - Middlesboro 55 Shelby Valley 14

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Middlesboro 35-13

How come Shelby Valley has 13 8th graders on there roster?:confused:

 

Oh and I like Middlesboro 27-13

I expect this to be a tough match-up. Valley had Prestonsburg down in the 4th Quarter before losing 13-12. I am going to take Valley in the upset special 20-14.

It's all about whether Shelby Valley can limit damage from Hunter Adams. If SV holds him under 5 yds/rush and doesn't give up any big kick returns, they have a shot.

 

I figure the Wildcats may eek out only 14 pts on the Middlesboro defense, so SV's defense MUST keep it low scoring.

How come Shelby Valley has 13 8th graders on there roster?:confused:

 

Oh and I like Middlesboro 27-13

 

That can't be right. The roster has no seniors. They must have been listed by last year's grade.

That can't be right. The roster has no seniors. They must have been listed by last year's grade.

 

I would say it is some sort of mistake.

 

Yellow Jackets 35

Wildcats 13

Mid 26-7

Tighter than most think... I give SV a close win.

 

14-12

 

SV D is better than what people realize...

Tighter than most think... I give SV a close win.

 

14-12

 

SV D is better than what people realize...

 

Middlesboro is a different team come playoff time! It should be a dandy to watch.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.