Harlan County 38 Wayne County 21

Scatbackskin2

Great win for the Black Bears! Great turn out by the Black Bear Nation!

Wayne County put up a good fight. Their running back #22 is a ball of dynamite. FAST! Dylan Smith (So) had one heck of a game! 100 yard TD! Calton(So) and Ball(Jr) done a great job of putting pressure on their QB. We can see improvement in our Bears each week and I think we may be peaking at the right time. I'm anxious for the boys to get a chance to play Breathitt again.

Great win for the Black Bears! Great turn out by the Black Bear Nation!

Wayne County put up a good fight. Their running back #22 is a ball of dynamite. FAST! Dylan Smith (So) had one heck of a game! 100 yard TD! Calton(So) and Ball(Jr) done a great job of putting pressure on their QB. We can see improvement in our Bears each week and I think we may be peaking at the right time. I'm anxious for the boys to get a chance to play Breathitt again.

Mama Bear I'm anxious for you, I can't wait to hear the results from the rematch, something just didn't seem right with the first score, and I believe you're right Harlan is peaking at the right time, and Breathitt peaked early on. I'm not saying you'll go into Jackson and get the W, but you have a really good shot this time around, Good Luck.