Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nator

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nator

  1. Kendall Noble from Breathitt can block shots and them not be fouls. I don't know how many block shots she had last year.
  2. Who won the Belfry game?
  3. I was in Georgia but I done everything like I was at home. I am so glad they won. CONGRATS BREATHITT BOBCATS:dancingpa :banana: :thumb: :dancingpa
  4. The Kid is able to play because the family is moving to Breathitt, if they haven't already moved.
  5. If your talkin about Kendall Noble then that would be a false rumor because she is NOT leaving Breathitt this year, this came from her!
  6. Kendall noble is a awesome player. She is Doug Noble's niece. I don't see her going to owsley, but her brother Nick will most likely be going.
  7. Kendall noble and Lenae shouse will be back next year. The Two seniors are Lenae shouse and amanda southwood
  8. Who got the 14th region player of the year runner up. I know Maddan got the player of the year
  9. Nicole Lutes from Breathitt County is going to Alice Lloyd
  10. 14th Region championship Great game. 7th grader Kendall noble was MVP. Lutes, Shouse and Moore was all tourney team. On the way to E.A. Diddle Arena, Bowling Green Congrats Ladycats :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa
  11. Way to go ladycats!!!! :banana: :banana: Good luck in the region!!! :dancingpa
  12. Breathitt BY 15 and probably have the J.V team in by 4th.
  13. After the bobats started playing ball in the second haft....jackson was in trouble. breathitt had to deep of a bench. Good win for the bobcats!!!!
  14. I think breathitt by 15 or more. I hope breathitt puts in one of there power house freshman "Robby Huff"!! Easy win for the bobcats!!!
  15. How do u think the breathitt county bobcats be in 07????
  16. They could hold it at Breathitt.
  17. 55th Wolfe but Jackson City is the host
  18. Does anyone have any thoughts or predications?
  19. Lenae shouse from breathitt county is one of the best juniors in the 14th region. She is one of the best post players in the region.
  20. Nick's uncle's son is on the team and he don't get to play. I think if they was only playing favorites and kin then don't you think his son would be playing.
  21. Hazard won the 14 region in 2006 and the all "A" 14 region in 2007

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.