Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt vs. Powell

Featured Replies

Any Thoughts?????

Powell is a dangerous team, but I will take the Lady Cats by 15.

This Ladycats team of breathitt wont except nothing less than a trip to Bowling Green! Ladycats by 10

Breathitt had better not take this Powell team too lightly. I think the Lady Cats will win, but it might not be as a easy as they think.

Lady Cats by 15 eventhough the hot shooting from 3pt line will cause them some problems.If Powell is hitting fom 3pt line like they did in the distric tournament then this could be an upset in the making because Powell also has some athletic girls to make up for rebounding.

The equalizer wil be the guards from Breathitt, if they apply pressure on Powell's outside game and force some turnovers then this wont be much of a game.

Will be one of the best games in the first round.

Breathitt had better not take this Powell team too lightly. I think the Lady Cats will win, but it might not be as a easy as they think.

 

yes it was, lol

Breathitt had better not take this Powell team too lightly. I think the Lady Cats will win, but it might not be as a easy as they think.

:thumb:

Breathitt simply took care of business tonight. They ever lost the lead, and kept building on. Breathitt is going to be really hard to beat this rregion tourney. I believe it's Breathitt's to lose, but they can't tqake anyone lightly. Especially Leslie County, at the begining of the season i had these 2 teams as my favorites to win the region and I'm sticking to it. I think who ever wins Friday Night between these to programs will win the region. Go Ladycats!!!!!!(The Ladycats have been playing their best ball lately.Coming at a good time)

Breathitt looked unbeatable last night and Leslie struggled with Knott. Leslie will have their hands full Friday night. If they play the way they did against PCC they have a shot, if they play like they did last night they will go home.

Breathitt has been playing their best ball lately and are looking good. Many people doubted they could make it back without Collette Cole but here they are. Breathitt as i said before the season would be the favorite or should be by region. Could we be smelling a trip to Bowling Green??????

Breathitt has been playing their best ball lately and are looking good. Many people doubted they could make it back without Collette Cole but here they are. Breathitt as i said before the season would be the favorite or should be by region. Could we be smelling a trip to Bowling Green??????

 

Don't get to sniffy....

Oh I didn't mean it as to down other teams in the region or anything like that. I'm just saying that they seem to be playing great of late. I'm sorry if i affended anybody by the comment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.