Breathitt vs. Powell

Lady Cats by 15 eventhough the hot shooting from 3pt line will cause them some problems.If Powell is hitting fom 3pt line like they did in the distric tournament then this could be an upset in the making because Powell also has some athletic girls to make up for rebounding.

The equalizer wil be the guards from Breathitt, if they apply pressure on Powell's outside game and force some turnovers then this wont be much of a game.

Will be one of the best games in the first round.

Breathitt simply took care of business tonight. They ever lost the lead, and kept building on. Breathitt is going to be really hard to beat this rregion tourney. I believe it's Breathitt's to lose, but they can't tqake anyone lightly. Especially Leslie County, at the begining of the season i had these 2 teams as my favorites to win the region and I'm sticking to it. I think who ever wins Friday Night between these to programs will win the region. Go Ladycats!!!!!!(The Ladycats have been playing their best ball lately.Coming at a good time)

Breathitt looked unbeatable last night and Leslie struggled with Knott. Leslie will have their hands full Friday night. If they play the way they did against PCC they have a shot, if they play like they did last night they will go home.

Breathitt has been playing their best ball lately and are looking good. Many people doubted they could make it back without Collette Cole but here they are. Breathitt as i said before the season would be the favorite or should be by region. Could we be smelling a trip to Bowling Green??????

Breathitt has been playing their best ball lately and are looking good. Many people doubted they could make it back without Collette Cole but here they are. Breathitt as i said before the season would be the favorite or should be by region. Could we be smelling a trip to Bowling Green??????

Don't get to sniffy....