Everything posted by loubballfan
-
Scott County 54 Trinity 53 (Sweet 16 - Round 1)
The reality is Trinity can't win when it counts:idunno: Officals didn't lose this one for them This makes 4 of last 8 years (2010,2014,2015,2018) they have objectively had the better team and have gotten knocked out of region or state! Throw out the 2012 title when they were so much better than everyone it didn't matter and otherwise they haven't been able to get it done. Just stating one guys opinion! Congrats to Scott County!
-
Top 10 Players in the Sweet 16
At start of season I would have Johnson above Scrubb but for the second half of the season Scrubb has played at another level. 6'6", can handle Ok with smooth jumper and can absolutely jump out of the gym. Man amongst boys in several games I saw him play.
-
Whitaker Bank/KHSAA Boys Sweet 16 First Round: Trinity vs. Scott County Predictions
As I said against Ballard, if Trinity keeps the big three out of foul trouble they will be hard to beat. The only losses they had this year were when one of the three was limited by foul trouble or illness. With a starting lineup ranging from 6'3"-6'5" across the board they will be hard to pressure as mentioned earlier. I think foul trouble or an off shooting night are their kryptonite
-
Seventh Region Final - Ballard v. Trinity
ttt
-
Seventh Region Final - Ballard v. Trinity
The best player on the floor will be Jay Scrubb- now whether he plays like it will be the key?
-
Seventh Region Final - Ballard v. Trinity
I agree this is the key. If one of the big three is limited, T will struggle! Trinity just does not have much help off the bench
-
Seventh Region Tournament Preview
This started several years ago. I think the Ballard AD at the time implemented the policy across all sports. Only time they play regular season is if they are in the same district for a sport(football):idunno:
-
Seventh Region Tournament Preview
I think Trinity is at a disadvantage not having a chance to play Ballard with their aggressive pressing at least once in the regular season. That being said, if they can handle that, they will be hard to beat
-
Western 76 DeSales 58
Weining did not play for Desales. Should be back next game. Obviously, they need him
-
Bracketology - 2018 Boys Sweet Sixteen®
Assuming Trinity can get past Ballard, which is always a tall task, they can win the whole thing. Depth is their achilles heel as demonstrated in the MC loss wihtout Powell. If they stay healthy and stay out of foul trouble, they will be hard to beat!
-
Trinity 83 DeSales 59
Despite foul trouble, he could score whenever he wanted against a very solid Desales team On several occasions, he took it to the hole and just kept putting it up and getting it back until it went in Man vs boys at times!
-
Trinity 83 DeSales 59
Can't say I disagree
-
Desales vs Trinity predictions
Rematch from first round LIT game where Desales hung tough and lost by 10. Weining , who transferred from Trinity, tearing it up last few weeks averaging about 25 a game. Should be a decent game especially if Powell still not playing?
-
Madison Central 53 Trinity 52
THought it was Scrubb, not Johnson but I could be mistaken. Sure kid got excited and took the open shot. That's part of the game with young kids!
-
Trinity at Madison Central Predictions
Justin Powell out for T This could make it tough to get the win
-
The remainder of the LIT has been canceled / RESCHEDULED
Best idea yet- Just like it used to be - 2 games in one day For some reason, they don't want to finish the tournament
-
The remainder of the LIT has been canceled / RESCHEDULED
I guess my point is when does it end? If it's raining the roads are slick and more accidents occur- do we cancel everything?? The sad fact is our over zealous legal system forces those in power to have to be way too conservative! Can't say I wouldn't make the same decision if in their shoes In the end, we lose out on what would have been three really good high school Bball games!
-
The remainder of the LIT has been canceled / RESCHEDULED
I can see making this call for school attendance but for a sporting event which is an optional event for the viewer I would think we could let people make their own decisions. I would bet every single coach and player and their families would have wanted to take the "risk" to get out and play. I think many times now a days we are overly cautious- Just my opinion
-
The remainder of the LIT has been canceled / RESCHEDULED
I was joking- note the laughing emoji Have to come up with someting because the roads excuse seems a little lame if you've been out driving today. Certainly some slick spots but main roads are fine
-
The remainder of the LIT has been canceled / RESCHEDULED
The weather was not the reason for this- They don't want to see Trinity win again:lol2:
-
Trinity 53 Male 39
If Trinity can win without the main two- watch out!
-
Butler 84. St. Xavier 81 (3OT)
I will admit I have only seen X in person once but IMO the point guard occupies the ball way too much and the rest of the team only gets involved when he can't get his shot. I would think there would be more of an effort to get Keisler in the flow of offense. X fans, am I wrong?
-
Trinity 62 DeSales 52
He appears to either be on or off with his shot Didn’t hit anything in the X game Solid role player on that team -setting screens, playing D and hitting the open three seems to be his job
-
Trinity 62 DeSales 52
ttt
-
Trinity/St.Xavier Updates
Certainly have to favor the Tigers in all country club sports