Everything posted by SirMixAlot
-
State: Harrison Co./Lex. Catholic
I personally think last years GRC team was better than this years Harrison.
-
2008 Semi-State Contest
Apollo Central Hardin Christian PRP Lawrence Greenup Lex Cath Harrison Most- PRP Least- Bell
-
West Jessamine/Harrison Co. Prediction
If they play like they did against Scott, I would have to think they will win this series, If they play like the did against CC, well it will be over in 2 and Harrison will be home watching.
-
Harrison County 14 Campbell County 2
That catcher is a Stud, what grade is he.
-
Harrison County 6 Scott 1
Also I would like to congratulate the Eagles on a fine season, regional runner up is nothing to hang your head for, I would like to thank all the seniors for fine high school careers. Maybe now Scott will start getting respect in the 10th.
-
Harrison County 6 Scott 1
Congrats to Harrison, Clearly the better team today, Martin was better than advertised, good luck next week.
-
Best QB in NKY?
Bustle from SK will be good.
-
Scott/Harrison (10th region final)
Im not sure about the Frank Shoop, but the McDonalds Classic usually has lots of good competition.
-
Scott/Harrison (10th region final)
Hes doing great.
-
Scott/Harrison (10th region final)
Predections, Adkins I think will go for the eagles.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
I am about to leave, so if anyone wants to take over that would be great.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
Florence gets the Strikeout, eagles leave 3 on, can't do that.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
Florence Strikes out Smith, 2 down, Hiller now has a 3-1 count.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
Adams will be pitching for the Eagles, BTW.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
Florence walks Murray, bases full of eagles one down.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
Adkins works the count full and pops out, then Bianchi and Adams on back to back pitches singles between Short and 3rd.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co Updates
Florence on the bump for the Bluejackets.
-
Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
I heard the same thing from a very very close source.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co. Preditcions (10th region Semi's)
I agree with all that is said. IMO if both teams play there best Scott is still 5 or 6 runs better than them, but Scott hasn't played their best in about 2 or 3 weeks.
-
Scott/Nicholas Co. Preditcions (10th region Semi's)
Matches up the 37th and 38th runners up. Winner goes on to play the winner of Campbell and Harrison saturday at 6:30. Scott would have to be the huge favorite, but if they come out and play like they did against Bourbon, they won't get lucky twice and they will be home saturday. I think the eagles will go with Adams, not sure who Nicholas will throw. Anyone else?
-
Campbell Co./ Harrison Co. Predictions
Im sure we will see B. Martin for the Breds, and Woodruff for the Camels. All I can say is this one might be the first one to score wins, because both a very capable of throwing 7 shut out innings.
-
GRC / Harrison Updates
This ones over, Congrats Harrison.
-
GRC / Harrison Updates
Im sure it is, with 2 good teams.
-
GRC / Harrison Updates
Agree also.
-
GRC / Harrison Updates
LOL I was just messing with you man, calm down we all know Harrison is a force, but two can play this game, no doubt that Scott didn't deserve to win monday, but it's win and advance no matter how you do it. I believe Scott did beat the team Harrison is playing right now though. :thumb: