Everything posted by fieldhousekrayzie21
-
DeSarae Chambers (Mason County) scores 2000th PT.
She has a good chance of passing Chris. Is she Mason's all time leading scorer for girls? If not who is it?
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
For Mason County... Starters: G Chris Lofton G Ronnie Lyons G Kelly Middleton F Deron Feldhaus F Darius Miller (By the End of his Career) Reserves: Shawn Myrick Chris O'Hearn Denny Barbour Tommy Corde Wes Jones Dustin Grutza Also Considered: Timmy Myrick Larry Myrick Robert Myrick Joe Pollitt Allen Feldhaus
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
I saw this thread in football and I thought that it would be interesting for basketball as well. What would your school's All-Time team look like? Starters and Reserves.
-
Chris Owens 1000 points
Congrats. Great player and great kid.
-
Mason County Pep Band?
It makes me want to puke every time i hear it.
-
Santa please bring 7 foot center to Bracken Co.
Ill give you Jared Carter right now.
-
10th Region JV
Wow I am a hardcore Mason fan and I can't believe that. Mason may be the favorite but they can sure expect some stiff compitition for the region title as always.
-
10th Region JV
You are right Campbell did beat Mason's sophomores. But Mason did come back later in the year to beat them again.
-
10th Region JV
I believe he was talking about Mason County's Sophomore class who went undefeated throught middle school. I think they got beat once or twice their freshman year but that had to be what he was talking about.
-
Mason Co. 87 West Union 65
Sorry, but Trevor is a great shooter and will have many 20+ scoring games before his career is through. As for King, he doesn't play with enought effort, or it doesn't seem like he does. He has alot of potential but he seems to lack emotion on the floor. Looks kinda like Randolph Morris when he plays. Either way the Royals future (at least for the next few years) looks VERY bright.
-
Darius Miller
Darius has offers from Uk, Fla, Illiois, Xavier, UT. Oak Hill---why?
-
10th region BEST all around PLAYER EVER
Agreed. You got it right!:thumb:
-
Best Player in the state
Louisville does seem to be more of a football hotbed these days...
-
Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament
I'll be there for most games.
-
Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49
Exactly!:ylsuper: GO ROYALS!
-
Best Player in the state
Agreed.:ylsuper:
-
Can Russ Middleton break Loftons scoring record at Mason Co?
I didn't realize I wasn't. I'll work on it! :ylsuper:
-
Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49
JV players got alot of action.
-
Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49
I never said they weren't. I just said that they are alot more than Miller. Some people seem to think that he is the only player they have. They go about 11 deep and dont lose much at all. They will show what they are made of when they play the likes of Scott Co. J-town GRC and Catholic later on in the year. They have taken care of business so far and they have been very impressive while doing so. It isn't their fault they haven't played a top 20 team yet. All signs lead to a great run in March!
-
Can Russ Middleton break Loftons scoring record at Mason Co?
What "two wrongs" are you talking about?? You are right they are people. But that means we can't talk about them, compare them to one another, compliment them when they do well or criticize them when they dont? If thats the case this whole forum is pointless. I realize that these guys are just high school kids but they will have to deal with people saying things about them that they can learn from. Russ is a good player don't get me wrong. He is just not in the same league as Chris (like most of the players on the planet).
-
Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49
Mason Co. dominated like they have all year. They won by 38 with Darius having an off game. That tells you that Mason Co. is the real deal & they are MUCH more than the amazing Miller. Congrats Royals.
-
Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49
Mason County out shot Ashland 80-43... its hard to win when you do that.
-
Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49
Thoughts?
-
Ashland at Mason County Updates
Sorry I went to go get food... I would've though. Its not really worth in now since Mason has it in the bag...
-
Ashland at Mason County Updates
Thats all I can ask!:thumb: