Mason Co. 87 Ashland 49

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Coach Biggs back in town,Ashland ran when they had the chances they didn't play stall ball like they have the last few years.They also played hard guys inside boxed out well most of time.The difference here was just overall talent .Miller didn't have a very good game tonight but that could be due to Ashland's Defense.JV team saw lots of playing time again as they have all year for Mason.I see Buddy still only plays 7 people and those 2 subs play sparingly,I thought this was a big Mistake when he was at PC and its showing for them now.Mason also won the JV game by 23 i believe.Congrats Royals and now on to JBS.:thumb:

Well, my prediction of a regrouping by Ashland was not correct. Like it or not, lionfan13 is correct. If you listened to it you know it was clearly a laugher for Mason County and anyone rooting against Ashland- warning or not. However, I still think Ashland is better than they are playing and will prove themselves before the end of the season. It just was not tonight.

Mason Co. dominated like they have all year. They won by 38 with Darius having an off game. That tells you that Mason Co. is the real deal & they are MUCH more than the amazing Miller. Congrats Royals.

Everyone knows that Mason has a great team this year. They have not played a top 20 team yet, and won't till possibality the 5/3.