Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NobizLikeShowbiz

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NobizLikeShowbiz

  1. Cooper sure did know how to look after his boys... -Nate Neime the an assistant principle after struggling as a basketball coach. -Bryson Warner the head football coach after very little head coaching experience at this level previously. -And maybe the most famous Dennis Cornett, who was pretty much raised by Cooper! Randy was a great person!
  2. Not in your eyes, didnt you pick Ryle to win by 21?
  3. They must have voted before the playoffs.IMO, There is no way Murray is not first team running back and most likely linebacker too! Congrats to Scottie though!
  4. Without either Scottie or Vince Ryle is nowhere near where they are now. Vince has been UNSTOPABLE lately though!
  5. Pittsburgh did have to go on the ROAD, and play tough teams! Ryle has been at home and played like I have said for days...MEDIOCRE Teams. So I see no comparison whatsoever other then both teams are making a run in the playoffs! If you call Ryles a RUN they have been favored probably in every game.
  6. One dimensional!!!!!!! May work against bad teams...Not Trinity!
  7. There is NO WAY Ryle would still be playing...Yes they deserve to be where they are at, they won the games they were supposed to win. Would Ryle even be top 3 or 4 in Louisville, I doubt it! Ryle did manage to win a very competitive NKY AAAA, however after that they faced very average teams.
  8. Ryle is going to need all the help they can get... I think snow would definately help Ryle against Trinity! So Let it Snow Let it Snow!
  9. I dont think you Just "come up" with players like Murry and Gray, Those are two of the best football players to EVER come out of Ryle!
  10. I think we were talking bout "The U" not FLO!
  11. The last few weeks the student section at Ryle has been horrible. For such a big school they should be ashamed of having 75-100 kids in the student section. It seems that maybe "Raidernation" is just for basketball games! However, I beileve that the parents and the community of Union will make the trip down and Ryle should have a decent turnout!
  12. Thanks for correcting me I forgot about Conner!
  13. Outside of Union???? I think everyone in Union will be suprised as well. Actually I think everyone in Union will be SHOCKED
  14. The Raiders are playing great football right now...Against mediocre at best teams. IMO Meade County and Henderson County would not have even made NKY AAAA playoffs this year. Ryles toughest games came against NKY teams, they havent even been tested the last two weeks. IMO that has to hurt them a little.
  15. Ryle has had a nice year, but to say they are the best team in Northern Kentucky is a def. stretch. I beileve they went 0-1 in their own county?!?!?! 1. Cov Cath 2.Highlands 3.Ryle
  16. I must say I am very impressed with Ryles fan base, on Bluegrasspreps. Almost 31 % of the votes saying Ryle will win the State Championship over Trinity! What would BGPreps do without the Union area??? On a more serious note I say Trinity by at least 4 scores.
  17. Yes, if Ryle gets behind early they are done. They throw the ball VERY little and many times it is only a 1 or 2 person route.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.