Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If it snows Thursday and Friday....

Featured Replies

...at the Box, is there a team among the eight that would be more adversely affected compared to a dry field?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little snow will affect nobody do the point of who wins the games,

 

however if it would blizzard, then the passing teams will be more affected. And the games will be played on sport turf. Meaning no mud.

Latest weather tonight on Louisville news (and yes they are wrong more often than not) said rain and 55 Thursday night and down to low 30s on Friday and could be some snow showers

Ryle is going to need all the help they can get... I think snow would definately help Ryle against Trinity! So Let it Snow Let it Snow!

I'd say poor weather would hurt Covington Catholic more than Bowling Green, from what I understand; however, I'd imagine that nearly every team playing later this week has a fairly balanced attack. That's how you get to the Pizza Box.

Thursday night's forecast

 

7pm Cloudy

61°F

61°F 10% 52°F 72% From SSE 8 mph

 

8pm Cloudy

61°F

61°F 10% 52°F 72% From SSE 8 mph

 

9pm Cloudy

61°F

61°F 10% 53°F 75% From SSE 8 mph

 

10pm Cloudy

61°F

61°F 10% 53°F 75% From S 9 mph

 

11pm Cloudy

61°F

61°F 10% 53°F 75% From S 9 mph

Should approach 70 during the day Friday weather.com tells me now. That's a change from the last time I looked.

I think snow on Friday could be an advantage for Russell. Mercer County's backs are so good at quick cut-back moves and a slippery surface might hurt them. The Titans would still be the favorite, but the weather would probably favor a power team like Russell.

^ I don't think that's going to happen....

Should approach 70 during the day Friday weather.com tells me now. That's a change from the last time I looked.
No way! It will be in the 30's with light snow.

Last time it stormed at the box and T was there they did fairly well....

National Weather Service Louisville

 

Friday: Periods of rain and snow, mainly between 7am and noon. High near 36. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Friday Night: A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

It does look look like it will be dry, for at least the last two games on Friday.....

National Weather Service Louisville

 

Friday: Periods of rain and snow, mainly between 7am and noon. High near 36. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Friday Night: A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

It does look look like it will be dry, for at least the last two games on Friday.....

 

 

I don't know what it is about Cov. Cath. but the two times Highlands played them this year it rained all day and then just magically stopped right at game time. I was praying for rain hoping it would effect Cov. Caths. passing game. No such luck either game.:p

Should approach 70 during the day Friday weather.com tells me now. That's a change from the last time I looked.

Probably ought to check out the forecast in Louisville instead of Louisiana.

 

High 48 with precip. As of now.

I don't know what it is about Cov. Cath. but the two times Highlands played them this year it rained all day and then just magically stopped right at game time. I was praying for rain hoping it would effect Cov. Caths. passing game. No such luck either game.:p

 

Henry, you have heard one of the Crazies favorite cheers haven't you?

 

"God on our side".....

:D :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.