Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky Post-Mr. Cooper is the Ryle 12th Man

Featured Replies

Good article.

 

Watching the games on the sidelines with other former players I think we all use to get a chance to say hey, and bye to him at every home game after we graduated. There's no doubt he would be so proud of EVERYONE at Ryle this year, and def. the athletic programs after Softball won state, Baseball went to region, Soccer to state championship, and Football in the state championship!

  • Author

I for one would like to see a campaign to name the football field after Randy Cooper. It would be a fitting tribute to a great man.

Cooper sure did know how to look after his boys...

-Nate Neime the an assistant principle after struggling as a basketball coach.

-Bryson Warner the head football coach after very little head coaching experience at this level previously.

-And maybe the most famous Dennis Cornett, who was pretty much raised by Cooper!

Randy was a great person!

I for one would like to see a campaign to name the football field after Randy Cooper. It would be a fitting tribute to a great man.

 

That would def. be the only way to go IMO if it is named. I would like to see it.

Cooper sure did know how to look after his boys...

-Nate Neime the an assistant principle after struggling as a basketball coach.

-Bryson Warner the head football coach after very little head coaching experience at this level previously.

-And maybe the most famous Dennis Cornett, who was pretty much raised by Cooper!

Randy was a great person!

 

Randy Cooper was a great person! Obviously you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. He loved his school, students and faculty. He had nothing to do with Nate Niemi being named Assistant Principal, Bryson has done a wonderful job with the boys and come on - obviously you're not a parent because we have no control over what our children do when they leave the nest - furthermore he has two wonderful daughters! Get a life.

Little know fact - Coop actually coached in a State Championship game in 1979 and won. He was an assistant under RED DOG for the Class A Lloyd Juggs in their undefeated season. He was loved and respected there as well.

Cooper sure did know how to look after his boys...

-Nate Neime the an assistant principle after struggling as a basketball coach.

-Bryson Warner the head football coach after very little head coaching experience at this level previously.

-And maybe the most famous Dennis Cornett, who was pretty much raised by Cooper!

Randy was a great person!

 

 

Is this a "low blow" to a dead man???? I hope we're taking you out of context. If it is then that's the lowest blow I've seen on this site. Cooper did great things and EVERYONE I've met who knew him thought so. I agree that the field being named for him would be a fitting tribute.

Randy Cooper was a great person! Obviously you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. He loved his school, students and faculty. He had nothing to do with Nate Niemi being named Assistant Principal, Bryson has done a wonderful job with the boys and come on - obviously you're not a parent because we have no control over what our children do when they leave the nest - furthermore he has two wonderful daughters! Get a life.

I don't get it. Who is Dennis Cornett?

I don't get it. Who is Dennis Cornett?

 

A teacher, former teacher at Ryle that got a bit out of line and was delt with.

A teacher, former teacher at Ryle that got a bit out of line and was delt with.

Was he a former student or something? What is meant by "raised him"? Whats the story?

Was he a former student or something? What is meant by "raised him"? Whats the story?

 

Said pretty much all I can say.

I actually knew Randy very well! And I said he was a great man! Talked to him on a daily bases while I was a there! Used to buy him breakfast and lunch! So saying I dindt know him was a LONGSHOT! Maybe you dont know Ryle like I do myself?!?!?!

I would DEF. support the feild being named after him!

Dennis Cornett was a former teacher at ryle who made a few bad decisions and the facutly was well aware of them! Thats bout all I can say, it was a big deal and alot of it was covered up!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.