Ky Post-Mr. Cooper is the Ryle 12th Man

Good article.

Watching the games on the sidelines with other former players I think we all use to get a chance to say hey, and bye to him at every home game after we graduated. There's no doubt he would be so proud of EVERYONE at Ryle this year, and def. the athletic programs after Softball won state, Baseball went to region, Soccer to state championship, and Football in the state championship!

Cooper sure did know how to look after his boys...

-Nate Neime the an assistant principle after struggling as a basketball coach.

-Bryson Warner the head football coach after very little head coaching experience at this level previously.

-And maybe the most famous Dennis Cornett, who was pretty much raised by Cooper!

Randy was a great person!

-Bryson Warner the head football coach after very little head coaching experience at this level previously.

-And maybe the most famous Dennis Cornett, who was pretty much raised by Cooper!

Randy Cooper was a great person! Obviously you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. He loved his school, students and faculty. He had nothing to do with Nate Niemi being named Assistant Principal, Bryson has done a wonderful job with the boys and come on - obviously you're not a parent because we have no control over what our children do when they leave the nest - furthermore he has two wonderful daughters! Get a life.

Is this a "low blow" to a dead man???? I hope we're taking you out of context. If it is then that's the lowest blow I've seen on this site. Cooper did great things and EVERYONE I've met who knew him thought so. I agree that the field being named for him would be a fitting tribute.

Randy Cooper was a great person! Obviously you didn't have the pleasure of knowing him. He loved his school, students and faculty. He had nothing to do with Nate Niemi being named Assistant Principal, Bryson has done a wonderful job with the boys and come on - obviously you're not a parent because we have no control over what our children do when they leave the nest - furthermore he has two wonderful daughters! Get a life.

I don't get it. Who is Dennis Cornett?