Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IM4THEHOUNDS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IM4THEHOUNDS

  1. They're more than a scrappy bunch, if you know what I mean. And grown men, (coaches and refs) watching it happen and just letting it go on. Oh yea, we can't forget about the redneck fans that were screaming for their players to take this and that player out. That type of dirty play will catch up with you sooner or later. I'm glad they will be sitting at the house next week and I hope that I don't see or hear that kind of unsportmanship again.
  2. Its a rotten shame and truly takes a complete redneck to do that.
  3. Its at Corbin.:thumb:
  4. That is sad and some of those players were taking cheap shots with intent on hurting some players. If I were the coach of a team aqnd my players pulled something like that, they would not be back out on the field.
  5. No wonder, they are pathetic and should not be allowed to ever call another game. That is certainly not their calling.
  6. The Refs stunk it up!! They let the game get out of hand and were the cause of some players getting injured. The Refs should have been thrown out of the game along with some players taking cheap shots! Its ridiculous for grown men to overlook what went on. It makes me sick!
  7. Shoulder pads, $200. Helmet, $150. Genuine Leather football, 60$. Lineman trying to catch the football, Priceless.
  8. Rest assured that Corbin counts NO ONE out. Anyone can win on any given night. Bath County will not be driving 2 hours expecting to lose. And our boys will not be dressing expecting to lose. Our team will do our talking on the field and will be prepared. Bath will do the same. GO HOUNDS!!!:thumb:
  9. I disagree, this gives some teams an opportunity to pull an upset and it also gives some younger kids, and some seniors who don't play much an opportunity to play. Basketball and baseball playoffs are the same way, so why shouldn't football have a playoff system that creates more games?
  10. Congratulations To Williamsburg!:dancingpa
  11. Good job Whitley Co.! :dancingpa
  12. Congratulations to the Harlan Co. Bears.:dancingpa
  13. There are a bunch of other 2A teams that are right in the mix for the finals. I wouldn't be counting anyone out too soon.
  14. We will certainly be praying for the family and the young people there. For the child of God, "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" 2 Corinthians 5:8 May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ flood your soul.
  15. Caleb has a mild sprain and should be fine. Corbin has a bye week which should rest him up.
  16. Dag gone it. I was foolishly thinking that perhaps the Hounds could pull off the upset. how ignorant of me!
  17. Corbin takes no one for granted. I assure you they are not taking Somerset for granted either. It will be a good game between two rivals.
  18. I am sure that they were asking if this has ever happened before in Whitley County.
  19. I certainly never said that they were going to beat Harlan County.
  20. Undefeated Redhounds travel to Leslie on Friday. Will their season remain perfect or will they fall?
  21. Maybe our offensive line is not as big and as experienced as the Harlan Co. line since we don't have as many players to choose from. And they didn't completely stop us, one back had 110 yards rushing and another back had 100 yards rushing. Maybe your offensive coach had a better game plan than ours. I don't know. On the other hand they only scored 7 points against us.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.