Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Somerset

Who wins? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somerset really needs the win for the tie-breaker

Should be an interesting game Halloween night over in Corbin.

I expect the usual Corbin/Somerset hard hitting affair.

 

I think that Corbin just has too many weapons for the Jumpers to stop all of them. Corbin will win but it will be a great game from a fans standpoint, unless of course you are a jumper fan.

I think Corbin will win the game but it will be a great game. However, I don't think anything will top last years game when it comes to entertainment. For my selfish reasons, I hope it's over and Corbin thumps them real good. For the fan in me, I wish it was half as close to being as fun as last season.

Could be a tough game for the hounds. Looks as though the Jumper O could be a little better than last season, and Corbin's not quite as good as last year. Corbin's D could be a little better than last year and Somerset's D might be down a little. I would think Corbin's game plan would be the power running game. We seem to be missing Fritz right now (who wouldn't). Although, Freeman has developed into a QB and not just a body to hand the ball to another body. Corbin's passing game (really!) could be a factor.

 

I look for a hard fought win by either team. Somerset needs the points and will want to prevent Corbin from having the undefeated season. No prediction. No vote, the two times I voted I accidentally clicked the wrong team for whatever reason.

Corbin by a lot.

Corbin

wow campbell field your 9-0 and you don't think your as good as you where last year. I still think you will handle Somerset. What a great rivalary that used to be in the 70's and 80's.

Corbin 35-14.

wow campbell field your 9-0 and you don't think your as good as you where last year. I still think you will handle Somerset. What a great rivalary that used to be in the 70's and 80's.

 

The offense is not quite as good as last year.....IMO

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.