Everything posted by Sparkey
-
Beechwood 63 Owen County 0
Apparently not
-
Beechwood 42 Covington Catholic 35
Some things just never get old!
-
Beechwood at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Ok got the audio on FB with my phone and video with SK on my iPad
-
Beechwood at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
I’m watching the FB feed but would like to hear “our” guys doing the play by play
-
Beechwood at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
How come the Mixlr feed is not up?
-
Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic Predictions/Updates (2A State Championship)
Well then those guys are terrible announcers on a video feed. There are plenty of good high school announcers out there that I’m sure would love to do the game.
-
Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic Predictions/Updates (2A State Championship)
Traveling so I’m listening on the KHSAA Mixlr link. These guys suck. They are just watching a game and making a comment here and there. No real play by play. When the freshman came in and threw in the 4th down all they did was say wow. I had no idea what had happened. This is shameful for the KHSAA to put this poor of a product on the air
-
Simon Kenton at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Ok, your opinion, I disagree but praying for him to be ok.
-
Simon Kenton at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Why is it good? Everyone in the stadium can see what is going on. There is no reason we should not.
-
Beechwood at McNicholas (OH) Predictions/Updates
I’m not impressed with the video feed. If you have someone there to set it up, the least they could do is follow the action. Too many plays going off the screen?
-
Beechwood Names Jay Volker Head Football Coach
From the article, Talawanda had a 3-16 record the past two seasons. Is that correct?
-
Beechwood 70 Newport Central Catholic 7
That last sentence pretty much sums it up.
-
Walton-Verona 72 Shawnee 0
“72 is a lot of points Coach, just sayin'” Exactly what I thought when I saw the score
-
Corbin/Beechwood Updates
Thanks for the updates.
-
Corbin/Beechwood Updates
Thanks, I was hoping to stream it but no luck.
-
Corbin/Beechwood Updates
Any Corbin radio stations broadcasting?
-
Beechwood - Hazard Class 1A Championship
Will be there in about an hour and a half. Can't wait to see all the Beechwood faithful and of course those Tigers!
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
BW takes a knee. Final 35-19. Ironton 0-3 first time since 1968
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
Pass intercepted by McKinney
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
1st down at the 31
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
3rd and 17. 1:43 left
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
Sack by Overstreet at 14
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
Slusher punts into the end zone Ironton 1st and 10 from the 20
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
Ironton holds 2:56 to go
-
Beechwood - Ironton (OH) Updates
3rd and 2 from their 45